JRPGS Being Dead Appreciation

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'll be there in an instant due to easy world map travel. You fukkboy wrpgs don't know bout that :mjlol:

U still stuck in 1998. Every game has fast travel you dweeb the world's the size of Cali :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember coming home for lunch, watching a Xenosaga cutscene and then going back to class.

I don't think I ever finished that game.
Yo, the second disc with them sitting in that rocking chair while a wall of text will be on screen used to have me dying :laff: I don't even know why that shyt was funny to me but damn I couldn't breathe when I first seen that shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo, the second disc with them sitting in that rocking chair while a wall of text will be on screen used to have me dying :laff: I don't even know why that shyt was funny to me but damn I couldn't breathe when I first seen that shyt.
I heard they ran outta money and had to cut corners to finish the game.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard they ran outta money and had to cut corners to finish the game.
shyt I believe it. I kinda glad because that game was long as fukk. Like 60hrs to beat that shyt.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
it's like JRPGs in the late 90's decided to become homo and never looked back from there :francis:

what happened to the Chrono Triggers, the Secret of Manas? Never got Emmys but were real to me :mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

that was xenogears. And yes they ran out of money because they were making FF 8 and 9 at the same time, with two different teams.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No more of them purple haired fakkits with 10 feet long swords :blessed:

Actual original ideas in my RPGs from the west like Fallout :blessed:

No more linear storyline from those fakkits :blessed:
Why do you care about games you don't even play friend. variety is the spice of life