Jorja Smith side by side is the greatest tragedy

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What’s hypocritical is that Jorja and women alike base their career off their sex appeal. It’s fine to lap up the male gaze when it’s all compliments. But then it’s “stop policing women’s bodies” when a woman turns from sugar to shyt?

Nah, that’s not how life works. When you’re in the public eye and court attention, you have to take the rough with the smooth. You can’t be a sex symbol and be immune to positive and negative feedback. :yeshrug:

Facts.

Make it about the music or try to out-twerk Meg’s IG videos — and good luck with that.

With that said I’m still willing to grip up on that azz while she prepares one of them nasty ass English brekkies

My goal is to get at her so I can get Stormzy to let me get a placement on his next album and also see if we can get Ice Kid and Chip in the studio for a joint EP

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I still think this is depression

Depressed about what? Queen Elizabeth dying, King Charles/Catherine having cancer or the price of chicken going up at Nandos?

She could leave the UK right now go hide in Roswell New Mexico and just make music and no one would give a crap about who she is. Either way, lay off the chicken dippers

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Plus she wasn't 19 four years ago.

She 26 people acting like she is 40 and we are comparing her to how she looked decades ago :mjlol:
:unimpressed: I'm about to be 43, still fit in my college jeans. Luckily for me, they're back in style. :skip:

I remember i told yall on here that she was pre overweight years ago and some dumb breh got mad :mjlol:
:deadrose: Such a good term! Stolen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all buggin, that looks like happy weight. She either happily with someone or just happy doing her. Again, she ain’t been grasping for fame like a lot of the other flops. You don’t see her doing desperate shyt like Chloe, Normani and tinashe. She 100% looks happy not giving a fukk about whether nikkas still posting about her or not.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y’all buggin, that looks like happy weight. She either happily with someone or just happy doing her. Again, she ain’t been grasping for fame like a lot of the other flops. You don’t see her doing desperate shyt like Chloe, Normani and tinashe. She 100% looks happy not giving a fukk about whether nikkas still posting about her or not.
:aicmon:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Any woman who doesn't notice that transformation or does nothing to stop it,is not happy

Y'all remember when D'Angelo turned into Rick Ross?
He did that on purpose because his fans seemed to care more about his looks than his music

This ain't.that...bytches have dropped back to back babies and still have avoided to look this sloppy and frumpy

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
this who she's always been a fat chick. she has self esteem issues. thats why she went after breh in a relationships already.