Jorja Smith side by side is the greatest tragedy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She is pretty either way. My question though is how popular is this woman? Like she looks like she’s been around for years comparing those two videos, but I bet 10 randos on the streets couldn’t tell me who she is.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is she happy? Is it a symptom of another health issue?

If yes and no then I don't care. She's not explicit with it like lizzo trying to build a whole brand around being fat. She's just living like a millionaire who gets paid to do some shyt they would do for free.

Let my fat baby live.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind big girls but she gained a little bit too much weight, when her album came out she looked good despite being big. But this new photo is :huhldup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She is pretty either way. My question though is how popular is this woman? Like she looks like she’s been around for years comparing those two videos, but I bet 10 randos on the streets couldn’t tell me who she is.
She been “around” since like 2016/7 when Drake was on her - so that got her social media popular. Her album in 2018 was just ok, and she flopped. She ain’t really been focused on the US market since, but she’s still gets social media talking. Was a lot of women hating on her for being “just another mixed chick”

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
All you body positivity terrorists
Disgusting ass. nikkas(shyt we got some in here this thread ) that say they would still hit
Are the reason why we got this epidemic of portable earthquake
Look how she turned out damn shame

Terrorist ass nikkas its yall faults
She looks at least 250 pounds now, and I'm still stuffing my face in her asscrack :mjlit:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I remember when women were hating on her something serious a few years back

"Colorism" this. "No talent" that. "Light skin privilege" this. "Pretty Privilege" that.

Now she's "gorgeous" since she's no longer viewed as a threat :mjlol:
giphy.gif

this is them in their heads when she gained all that weight