Jorja Smith side by side is the greatest tragedy

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I remember i told yall on here that she was pre overweight years ago and some dumb breh got mad :mjlol:
Yeah I can see it now. Y'all are smart. It shows in the arms.

I'm talking to a girl right now and she looks good but those big arms are dead giveaway, only a matter of time she becomes hawg status

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You can make that face all you want. This girl looks like she doesn’t give a fukk about validation at the moment, she don’t look sick or depressed like others wanna diagnose her with. Sometimes we just don’t care
Being a Portable earthquake isn’t ok
It never will be she is letting herself die faster
Doesn’t look sick?
YOU THINK THIS IS HEALTHY?!!!!
YOU ARE ANOTHER TERRORIST!

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
DAMN right. AND i'm fukkin her sweaty drippin fat folds EXPEDITIOUSLY without hesitation while i finger fukk her 3-inch deep innie belly button and passionately kiss her other chin :demonic:
fukk u gonna do about it? :birdman:
Breh,

:laff:

This feels like a crime to read out loud lol

Thread out of control.

But…

Still would

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You can make that face all you want. This girl looks like she doesn’t give a fukk about validation at the moment, she don’t look sick or depressed like others wanna diagnose her with. Sometimes we just don’t care

I bet she don't. She getting a Big Mac and a dikk on the side whenever she wants. She don't have a reason to worry about her looks.

:dame:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She eating as much as she always has but her metabolism finally slowed down with age. Miss me with the psychological evaluations

Nah there are too many hot chicks who run into that issue without becoming FAT fat. Maybe they get thick and change their habits, or maybe they don't gain any weight because they're working out. To me this is such a drastic level of weight gain that it has to be something else. Maybe she's happy and content. But I can't help but think it's something else, from depression to sickness (thyroid?) or something else. She's losing appeal, which means losing money. And I doubt she's comfortable enough for that not to be a problem/concern...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Nah there are too many hot chicks who run into that issue without becoming FAT fat. Maybe they get thick and change their habits, or maybe they don't gain any weight because they're working out. To me this is such a drastic level of weight gain that it has to be something else. Maybe she's happy and content. But I can't help but think it's something else, from depression to sickness (thyroid?) or something else. She's losing appeal, which means losing money. And I doubt she's comfortable enough for that not to be a problem/concern...

It's got NOTHING to do with depression :mjlol:

This is just the typical woman who got by on her looks and never worked out because of her metabolism which kept her slim. Most women snack on SWEETS and SUGAR, even more when they're emotional.

Her metabolism stopped working but the snacking DIDN'T so she got FAT.