2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
artworks-YVTGSnxz1c5n4F3Z-2slY1g-t500x500.jpg

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

https://twitter.com/dikkweedjackson/status/1776625616265023989?t=XQTDH9BtIx1I0jbNuo3pow&s=19

:wow:

We can't embed quote tweets?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lol at the twitter comments

Saying she still looks like a bad bytch

Please

:mjlol:

These cats are delusional. Literally looks like another person. And that skinny version of her is a goddamn quarter piece. Gyal not even 30 and fell all the way off. And this it not even about “shaming”.

She has $ and resources. Some thirsty ass brehs would train her for free and some opportunistic chicks (on their fitness hustle) would take her on as a pro bono client just for clout.

This bǐtch has no excuses. Let me have a job that doesn’t require going to an office and dealing with CACs + have an unconventional schedule. I would have a trainer on payroll the same way Puff has W2 forms for his sex workers.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These cats are delusional. Literally looks like another person. And that skinny version of her is a goddamn quarter piece. Gyal not even 30 and fell all the way off. And this it not even about “shaming”.

She has $ and resources. Some thirsty ass brehs would train her for free and some opportunistic chicks (on their fitness hustle) would take her on as a pro bono client just for clout.

This bǐtch has no excuses. Let me have a job that doesn’t require going to an office and dealing with CACs + have an unconventional schedule. I would have a trainer on payroll the same way Puff has W2 forms for his sex workers.
What’s hypocritical is that Jorja and women alike base their career off their sex appeal. It’s fine to lap up the male gaze when it’s all compliments. But then it’s “stop policing women’s bodies” when a woman turns from sugar to shyt?

Nah, that’s not how life works. When you’re in the public eye and court attention, you have to take the rough with the smooth. You can’t be a sex symbol and be immune to positive and negative feedback. :yeshrug:

Yas

Banned
Daps
@Supa cat you really are sitting your musty behind in your mother's basement calling someone an idiot. Go take a shower and leave queen jorja alone.