Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Great show, best video game adaptation of all time in my opinion (so far, anyways). That being said, I gotta nitpick something that I hated:

I don't like the decision to reveal Vault-Tec started the nuclear war for two reasons.

1. It takes away from the core point the franchise always had..which was that it didn't matter whether China or the US started it. Both countries failed humanity in the leadup to the war.

2. The idea that Vault-Tec would launch the nuclear war to "win capitalism" is stupid and antithetical to capitalism. Capitalism works because it fosters innovations and improvements in efficiency, which causes markets (and prosperity) to grow. Launching a nuclear war has the exact opposite effect. Vault-Tec wants to "win capitalism" by simply outlasting every company and then rule a ball of dirt? What?
This goes back to elitists saying the population should be minimal. There’s a statue/mural somewhere in the south that says it should be around 500k (or something in the low numbers). Not hard to think the pieces of shyt would push the war early.
The character was a major lynchpin of the series plot wise. You can't leave things unexplained and then
kill off the character before any said explanations
Like I said, she’s probably just a pawn to further the storyline. We got the main parts of why she’s in the show. There are shows that bring In someone for a season to further the plot and end up not making it to the next. And maybe more of her character will be revealed in the future. Don’t Stress over side characters. :heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLUY84xWoAEQylm

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what

killed vault 32? It looked like they were choking themselves.

Moldaver would know Hank was in 33 since the mom was from there but she wouldn’t know 31 was the executive branch.

So what? Dr Wilzig knew everything about Lucy and her peoples and was in contact with Moldaver, so not only was she contemporaries, got bought by and knew Rose personally, but had Enclave level info on that vault.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I loved Fallout 4. It was one of my favorite games last gen. Probably top 5.

I Just finished watching. Show was great. Episode 1 was just okayish to me. Episode 2 started pulling me in. There’s some scenes I maybe didn’t care for (the vault storyline was kind of wack to me at first). But the show pretty much got better as it went on imo. It’s a “fun” watch type show. But some of these episodes kind of have a lesson, or more meaning to it than it reveals on a surface level (no pun intended). Some of them can relate to real life.

8.5 out of 10. There has to be a season 2. I’m ready for it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
2 episodes in. Show is really well done.

Masterful job how they found a way to speak to fans such as myself but still make an entertaining and engaging show for people who have no idea what’s going on(my wife)

Only gripe so far is that i want the Black dude to stop looking like a sucka so much. Dude just gets his ass beat all the time :francis:

(on a side note, am i trippin or do that dude look like Denzel and Jonathan Majors had a baby :ohhh:)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
2 episodes in. Show is really well done.

Masterful job how they found a way to speak to fans such as myself but still make an entertaining and engaging show for people who have no idea what’s going on(my wife)

Only gripe so far is that i want the Black dude to stop looking like a sucka so much. Dude just gets his ass beat all the time :francis:

(on a side note, am i trippin or do that dude look like Denzel and Jonathan Majors had a baby :ohhh:)
Brotherhood of Steel ain't shyt without power armor. They're not supposed to be some super soldier, John Wick type dudes. They're just the militant side of the Fallout universe with an edge on war technology.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brotherhood of Steel ain't shyt without power armor. They're not supposed to be some super soldier, John Wick type dudes. They're just the militant side of the Fallout universe with an edge on war technology.
I know that.

But even in their ranks Dude just getting punked the whole time. His story started with him getting an ass kicking, and any good that has come to him thus far was by chance, not him making shyt happen for himself like the other two characters.

Dudes “luck” skill is maxed out but the rest of his shyt is low. He needs to level up his power and defense skills.:mjlol:

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I know that.

But even in their ranks Dude just getting punked the whole time. His story started with him getting an ass kicking, and any good that has come to him thus far was by chance, not him making shyt happen for himself like the other they characters.

Dudes “luck” skill is maxed out but the rest of his shyt is low. He needs to level up his power and defense skills.:mjlol:
Wasn't enough room in the show for two hotshots :mjpls:

At least he's not a bussy bandit