Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given that Moldaver was able to keep Lucy's mom alive so long, and we saw some high functioning ghouls at Shady Shores,Im guessing she or at least her company created the longevity tech.

The raider reasoning is easy to justify. Offer a good payday and food to some raiders that your know will be killed or captured. Use your special forces to capture surviving vaulters. No different than the real military. The only real target of that operation was Hank or any of the 31ers. Lucy was expendable because she didn't know the code. She proved valuable in the end because her dad felt like he let her down as far as the values he taught her. So he gave the code

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Janey was with Coop when the bombs dropped. Big clue that either Vault Tech didn't do it or his wife was on the outs with the cabal
Or she went full cold blood and abandoned them. Kinda seemed they were leaning at that since throughout the show they kinda portrayed the wife as a bit distant/cold. She says it's to secure a place in the vault but she's probably just as ambitious as those other round table folks, just not honest with herself and Coop about it.

My guess is the bombs went off, maybe a little off schedule. Coop manages to ride Janey off, wife saves her but doesn't take back Coop. Bombs going off schedule kinda "fixes" some of the retcon stuff with Mr. House too. In the games he didn't drop the bombs but he predicted it, he was just off by a bit.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Given that Moldaver was able to keep Lucy's mom alive so long, and we saw some high functioning ghouls at Shady Shores,Im guessing she or at least her company created the longevity tech.

The raider reasoning is easy to justify. Offer a good payday and food to some raiders that your know will be killed or captured. Use your special forces to capture surviving vaulters. No different than the real military. The only real target of that operation was Hank or any of the 31ers. Lucy was expendable because she didn't know the code. She proved valuable in the end because her dad felt like he let her down as far as the values he taught her. So he gave the code
So what

killed vault 32? It looked like they were choking themselves.

Moldaver would know Hank was in 33 since the mom was from there but she wouldn’t know 31 was the executive branch.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
this shyt raw as hell
wish it was weekly cause now i gotta wait longer for season 2

In retrospect i agree 100%

What's underrated about it is how dense the storytelling is. Like there's a lot that goes on in each episode that you can unpack. I feel like it's best suited for multiple viewings 1 ep at a time, which a weekly format would encourage.

I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route with season 2.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Great show, best video game adaptation of all time in my opinion (so far, anyways). That being said, I gotta nitpick something that I hated:

I don't like the decision to reveal Vault-Tec started the nuclear war for two reasons.

1. It takes away from the core point the franchise always had..which was that it didn't matter whether China or the US started it. Both countries failed humanity in the leadup to the war.

2. The idea that Vault-Tec would launch the nuclear war to "win capitalism" is stupid and antithetical to capitalism. Capitalism works because it fosters innovations and improvements in efficiency, which causes markets (and prosperity) to grow. Launching a nuclear war has the exact opposite effect. Vault-Tec wants to "win capitalism" by simply outlasting every company and then rule a ball of dirt? What?
disagree on #2. from what i gather, nuclear war was imminent so Valut-Tec wanted to have the monopoly on the post apocalypse market and they fast forward what was to happen anyway