Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Season 3 will probably be about to release before we get another fallout game :sadbron:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLe6BbWbUAA2rba

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I was entertained. Can’t wait for season 2. Hopefully they find a couple more crazy ass vaults next season.

Is it me or did Lucy have Gollum eyes? They looked larger than they were supposed to be.

Also they his needs to be a weekly show. Dropping it all at once just kills the discussion. X-men 97’ is killing it because we can talk about it each week.

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Great show, best video game adaptation of all time in my opinion (so far, anyways). That being said, I gotta nitpick something that I hated:

I don't like the decision to reveal Vault-Tec started the nuclear war for two reasons.

1. It takes away from the core point the franchise always had..which was that it didn't matter whether China or the US started it. Both countries failed humanity in the leadup to the war.

2. The idea that Vault-Tec would launch the nuclear war to "win capitalism" is stupid and antithetical to capitalism. Capitalism works because it fosters innovations and improvements in efficiency, which causes markets (and prosperity) to grow. Launching a nuclear war has the exact opposite effect. Vault-Tec wants to "win capitalism" by simply outlasting every company and then rule a ball of dirt? What?

If you play fallout 3 and look at that dormant nuke in that town, it actually has a vault-tec logo. I think this was always the true plot but the show just confirmed it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Show was great. I played Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 so I knew what I was getting into. I hope season 2 has some mutant fukkery.

The Mr. House tease in the last episode was dope too.

I agree that the show should've dropped as weekly. I'm surprised Amazon dropped it all at once because they don't typically do that with their other bigger shows like Invincible and The Boys.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Finally got around to watching Episode 1 and so far, when it comes to the three main characters at least:

1. Lucy is inexperience in this Wasteland life, but her determination to find her father is giving her some courage to be about that life :ehh:
2. Maximus is a sucka. Dude might be worse than Finn in Star Wars 7, 8 and 9 :hhh:
3. The Ghoul wants ALL the smoke :birdman:

Got to watch the rest, of course, but this is just a non-spoiler analysis of the characters based on the first episode. So far, so good.