Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know that.

But even in their ranks Dude just getting punked the whole time. His story started with him getting an ass kicking, and any good that has come to him thus far was by chance, not him making shyt happen for himself like the other they characters.

Dudes “luck” skill is maxed out but the rest of his shyt is low :mjlol:

Given where you are in the show, I'd say Max and Lucy are surviving most of their encounters by luck of the draw. Ghoul is the only one who don't need the luck.

Shiiiid, Lucy was literally about to get her head blown off by the Ghoul before Max showed up in ep 2. No spoilers, but they'll be other situations where you see a clearer distinction between Max and Lucy, some of it serious and others in a more comical sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Someone needs to be real and tell her to shave that sorry excuse for a wanna be mustache. Absolutely ridiculous. :scust:

Thats actually a she/he irl thats hormone therapy actually :dead: it was making the rounds on twitter dane is transitioning or some shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thats actually a she/he irl thats hormone therapy actually :dead: it was making the rounds on twitter dane is transitioning or some shyt
I don’t know all these proper wording for some people, but she/he means a woman transitioning to a man, right?

Yeah, I know it’s a “guy,” but she was born with a p*ssy so that’s why I labeled her by her born pronoun.

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
ella-purnell-lucy-fallout.gif

:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So it’ll basically be like New Vegas where the main city is populated? That’s fine. There’s still plenty of wasteland to explore. Remakes of either, or both, would be cool too. As long as it’s like the previous 3 games.

I don’t game like I used to, but there’s certain game franchises that will get me hooked back in. FO is one (along with Skyrim/Elder Scrolls since we’re talking about the same company). I finally bought 4 last year, but my controller sucks ass so I haven’t been able to play it like I want.
Fallout 4 is getting a free upgrade to ps5 and 4k/60... You have a few weeks to grab that controller fam

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t know all these proper wording for some people, but she/he means a woman transitioning to a man, right?

Yeah, I know it’s a “guy,” but she was born with a p*ssy so that’s why I labeled her by her born pronoun.

Yes women into the man obviously :pachaha:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yea i get more hyped about season 2 the more i remember about the series. I think i played Fallout 3 in 2010 and New Vegas in 2012 so the particulars are still foggy for me, but i remember a shyt ton of side quests and side characters. to think we didn't even get to super mutants, deathclaws, or the more fukkery style guns

This is a gold mine

I think we saw what was probably a dead Super Mutant in the Enclave base. And I think there may have been a Deathclaw skull visible at the end of the final episode.

Plus, of course, during the "War Room" meeting at the end, one of the corporate representatives mentioned his plan to creat Super Mutant's out of illegal immigrants

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Per Amazon, the show ranks as one of the top three most-watched titles ever on Prime Video and the most-watched season of TV on the platform since “The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power.”

I wonder what the 3rd show is. If LotR and Fallout are two of the big 3... who got the last spot? The Boys? Invincible?