Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd has a free layup here to announce a new fallout game but knowing him he will fumble the bag

The breh was a total embarrassment like at least give him a spine or some kind of smarts

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLIvCZwbIAAIh7H

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Lucy MacLean:

Strength-4
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-5
Intelligence-6
Agility-5
Luck- 7

The Ghoul:

Strength-5
Perception-6
Endurance-7
Charisma-7
Intelligence-4
Agility-7
Luck-4

Maximus:

Strength-7
Perception-6
Endurance-6
Charisma-5
Intelligence-4
Agility-7
Luck-5

Ma June:

Strength-5
Perception-7
Endurance-5
Charisma-7
Intelligence-6
Agility-4
Luck-6

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Right...and the ghoul should have 10 endurance. He ate them bullets in filly like they were nothin
I also think the Ghoul has 10 charisma. In every conflict he was in he could have clearly talked himself out of the situation and ended things peacefully but instead this man choose to crash out every single time :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Finished the series.

Jonathan Majors 2.0 was just Finn 2.0 :mjlol:

It was good for the most part, budget was really good but the ending/final episode was trash. Too many unresolved points.

How did the Indian lady even survive for 200 years and how did she control the savages?. Also I don't remember the company being the villains in the game.

It's like they knew there would be a season 2 so nothing was wrapped up/ended abruptly.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished the series.

Jonathan Majors 2.0 was just Finn 2.0 :mjlol:

It was good for the most part, budget was really good but the ending/final episode was trash. Too many unresolved points.

How did the Indian lady even survive for 200 years and how did she control the savages?. Also I don't remember the company being the villains in the game.

It's like they knew there would be a season 2 so nothing was wrapped up/ended abruptly.

Vault-Tec is absolutely the villians in the game. Many of the vaults were control experiments on its inhabitants so the reveal is on point

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished the series.

Did you not see the pods in vault 31? She was probably in a pod. Plus it’s obvious she was a power player back in the day, so she had connections.

They’re not gonna explain everything in one season. That’s why it’s a series. :shaq2:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bethesda releases a new Fallout game, most likely LA is civilized due to the NCR controlling the area.

What I would like to see happen is Bethesda/Microsoft allowing Larian Games to use the license to remake Fallout 1 and 2.
I would kill for that. 2 is my favorite out of all the fallout and wasteland games. But unfortunately we know that won’t happen in this timeline