Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Are we getting DLC in season 2? Maybe super mutants?
:lupe:

Alien tech and more value fukkery in season 2 and 3
:wow:

They have so many avenues to go down, so many side storie
:feedme:

Yea i get more hyped about season 2 the more i remember about the series. I think i played Fallout 3 in 2010 and New Vegas in 2012 so the particulars are still foggy for me, but i remember a shyt ton of side quests and side characters. to think we didn't even get to super mutants, deathclaws, or the more fukkery style guns

This is a gold mine

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If Bethesda releases a new Fallout game, most likely LA is civilized due to the NCR controlling the area.

What I would like to see happen is Bethesda/Microsoft allowing Larian Games to use the license to remake Fallout 1 and 2.
So it’ll basically be like New Vegas where the main city is populated? That’s fine. There’s still plenty of wasteland to explore. Remakes of either, or both, would be cool too. As long as it’s like the previous 3 games.

I don’t game like I used to, but there’s certain game franchises that will get me hooked back in. FO is one (along with Skyrim/Elder Scrolls since we’re talking about the same company). I finally bought 4 last year, but my controller sucks ass so I haven’t been able to play it like I want.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
So it’ll basically be like New Vegas where the main city is populated? That’s fine. There’s still plenty of wasteland to explore. Remakes of either, or both, would be cool too. As long as it’s like the previous 3 games.

I don’t game like I used to, but there’s certain game franchises that will get me hooked back in. FO is one (along with Skyrim/Elder Scrolls since we’re talking about the same company). I finally bought 4 last year, but my controller sucks ass so I haven’t been able to play it like I want.

Basically. The NCR in New Vegas has civilized the majority of the state of California. It's not back to pre-war status, but civilians are for the most part safe.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If Bethesda releases a new Fallout game, most likely LA is civilized due to the NCR controlling the area.

What I would like to see happen is Bethesda/Microsoft allowing Larian Games to use the license to remake Fallout 1 and 2.

:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this up and enjoyed it :ehh:. Had planned to space it out some, but the mystery concerning the vaults got me hooked.

I thought the finale did a really good job in making me excited for another season.

Don't play the games, but from the images I've seen it looked like they did a good job of nailing the world and some of the story beats reminded me a lot of playing a video game. Nice mix of humor and gore, could have maybe toned down on a song or two.

Walton Goggins killed his role, although I did like Lucy as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Larian ain’t gonna work on a licensed property again and Bethesda won’t let anyone else touch their games, not even Obsidian who already on the same label.