Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I dont sell my rad-x or radaway...:mjlol: ever...
The game gave away a lot, you won't need it, don't drink radiated water.

That super duper mart, I would have stripped it to nothing selling stuff until it was emptied out. You get to the super duper mart pretty early in the game.

Then once you get the house in a Megaton you stash stuff there until you can sell em

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The game gave away a lot, you won't need it, don't drink radiated water.

That super duper mart, I would have stripped it to nothing selling stuff until it was emptied out. You get to the super duper mart pretty early in the game.

Then once you get the house in a Megaton you stash stuff there until you can sell em

I havent played Fo3 in ages...:wow:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:wow: New Vegas next

I felt like they were going fumble at the end and they had storylines were going nowhere but everything came together :ehh:

My only real complaints are how they made Max out to be outlier when in came to the Brotherhood. Most of those recurits are overzealous meat heads who fold under pressure. Max is p*ssy but he uses brain to say alive. Most of recruits would've thrown their life away for clout. Max just keep getting caught being p*ssy. We don't get the idea of how fukked the BoS is until the Head Brother talks to Max at the end.

I didn't think they'd explain why the bombs dropped. I don't the games even directly address that. Is this a canon story? If it is, there's a shytload of potential plotholes here.

And we needed a chinese spy cameo. That satellite wasn't enough.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just finished episode 8.... woooooow

like a coli breh said earlier, how come this is Rei and Finn done right? :mjlol:

Like this nygga Maximus is everything we wanted Finn to be :dead: fukking a man

This show is a 10/10 for me. I could probably nitpick it to a 9/10 but fukk all that, the overarching story line and the individual character motivations were great. Like i was genuinely surprised with how engaged i still was when the focus was on her lil bro and her cousin back in the vault, but the mystery going on there was just as intriguing to watch play out.

Can't wait for the next season.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it was a bit cheesy for me(not sure if the games are) and i didnt care for the characters outside of goggins, but this gives me more faith about amazon tackling god of war