Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would personally like to see Jonathan Majors work with Murda Pain and focus on putting out content on Tubi.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He didn't even hit his peak. Dude was on the rise and fukked it up in his rookie season. :francis:

He's only 33.

Wild.

Keep your hands to yourself, brehs.

SiMtlGu.gif

(Not presuming guilt, just taking it on face value based on what we currently know)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The only silver lining is that hopefully this will be an example to any up and coming Black actor of what not to do. I never seen a bigger bag fumble. Carano just had one steady tv gig. This guy was skyrocketing to the top of industry, getting lucrative roles and opportunities back to back. Now? it's crickets.

If your life isn't in danger, keep your hands to yourself. It's better to just walk away or remove yourself from the situation.

If you need this situation to tell you that you shouldn't put your hands on a woman then you're probably already a lost cause :hubie:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just saw the Army ad he starred in that got pulled... is it just me or is that type of advertising bullshyt? should be illegal. glad it got pulled.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He was never cleared. He still has to deal with the legal system over this.
If marvel recast him I’m boycotting. Not that it would make a difference but this sounds like a whole bunch of nothing and I absolutely hate cancel culture

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Multiple alleged abuse victims of Majors have come forward following his March arrest and are cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney’s office. The prospect of more women waiting in the wings would mark a dramatic turn in the case and comes on the heels of Majors’ publicists and management firm cutting ties with the embattled actor earlier this week.