Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Multiple alleged abuse victims of Majors have come forward following his March arrest and are cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney’s office. The prospect of more women waiting in the wings would mark a dramatic turn in the case and comes on the heels of Majors’ publicists and management firm cutting ties with the embattled actor earlier this week.

Yikes :huhldup:
Kang :mjcry:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis: They getting this brother out the paint. For real tho bruhs…it’s always best to walk away. Keep your hands to yourself, and keep it pushing. If you have anger issues go and get help. Don’t risk your freedom, career, or reputation. Putting hands on a woman smh. Especially if your life isn’t in danger. This brother’s career is over.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is the wildest fumble I've seen in a minute. The entire industry basically was ready to hand him the keys to be that guy. :dead:

They were really trying to promote him as the "soft" masculine black man and he was here abusing women. :dead:

FoU29hIWIAEzMjb.jpg:large

It's like someone giving you the keys to a ferrari and wrapping it around a light pole at launch. :francis:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is not hindsight... now that we know he's probably not a great dude, can we fukkin admit his performance as Kang was... fine? every review for that bag of shyt Quantumania was raving about him. it was total manipulation. "this man is the central antagonist moving forward so I LOVE HIM!!!" good actor. fine performance. overrated as a motherfukker. Every line he said. had. a. dra. matic. shakes.per.i.an. pause. shyt got old quick.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Denzel should call Feige and say, "i'll save your shyt... for $100 million"