Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tumblr_olw0xjWW0h1rrkahjo1_250.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
WHY replace him, he's innocent...:what: this is the white media and them digital lynching a black man in real time stripping him of everything
not a race thing. no one is safe from this these days. the lack of anything lately seems to indicate he probably did some shyt. you'd think by now he would have been exonerated

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not a race thing. no one is safe from this these days. the lack of anything lately seems to indicate he probably did some shyt. you'd think by now he would have been exonerated

it IS a race thing because his girlfriend was WHITE...:beli:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All time fukking bag fumble if true.

The handling of Majors vs. Miller isn't just a difference between Marvel and DC it's a difference between black and white. That twink got away with physical and sexual assault ON CAMERA. Career possibly done over these allegations.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it IS a race thing because his girlfriend was WHITE...:beli:
i mean... if his girlfriend was any race, etc and he was accused of what he's accused of, i think we'd be in the same place right now. she took it back, there was supposed to be video and then, radio silence. makes you think some shyt probably did actually go down

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i mean... if his girlfriend was any race, etc and he was accused of what he's accused of, i think we'd be in the same place right now. she took it back, there was supposed to be video and then, radio silence. makes you think some shyt probably did actually go down

Nah if she was black this wouldnt have been magnified to this extent at all... this is the media not letting go when she recanted this is a concerted effort to keep his name in the dirt. you see it right??? she recanted and the DA still wants to press charges even though eyewitnesses said he didnt do anything...:beli: shyt not adding up...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHY replace him, he's innocent...:what: this is the white media and them digital lynching a black man in real time stripping him of everything

I agree. But he played himself. Why you hitting women, especially white women, especially when you're a rich celebrity.

Just walk away.

Or better yet.

If he just said "yea, Im cheating on you. I been fukkin that bish, now what" :stopitslime: he would have lost a relationship but, kept his career.

Now he about to get Ray Rice'd.