Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Something seems fishy. Like he’s being setup.

They should’ve leaked that video by now. Should’ve been the FIRST thing they did as soon as they got possession of it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They should’ve leaked that video by now. Should’ve been the FIRST thing they did as soon as they got possession of it
shyt takes time. And in instances like this, a day is like a year.

He was the one that called 911, but he gets arrested. Now all of a sudden the DA has multiple women coming out the wood work. Not saying he guilty or innocent, but all of this seems coordinated. Breh rose to stardom overnight. When that happens, you can’t move like you use to and deal with people the same way.

It’s also :jbhmm: that over the past year multiple black male athletes/celebrities have been cancelled or railroaded. Will Smith, Michael Irvin, Kyrie Irving and now Majors.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt takes time. And in instances like this, a day is like a year.

He was the one that called 911, but he gets arrested. Now all of a sudden the DA has multiple women coming out the wood work. Not saying he guilty or innocent, but all of this seems coordinated. Breh rose to stardom overnight. When that happens, you can’t move like you use to and deal with people the same way.

It’s also :jbhmm: that over the past year multiple black male athletes/celebrities have been cancelled or railroaded. Will Smith, Michael Irvin, Kyrie Irving and now Majors.

Can’t correlate every issue or instance though.

Will Smith SMACKED another nikka live in tv. He railroaded himself on that one but overall his career will he fine. He’s shooting Bad Boys 4 right now.

Michael Irvin definitely got setup but its looking like he gonna win that court case and get a huge settlement. His overall reputation isn’t going to suffer.

Kyrie shared some shyt online he really had no business sharing and was ill equipped to back up or articulate any points he was trying to make regarding some of the cooky stuff said in that “documentary”. Word to the wise, ANYTHING that paints Hitler in a good light isn’t something anybody with an ounce of common sense should be promoting. And even still Kyrie is looking to get the max this offseason. His career hasn’t really suffered beyond losing a Nike endorsement deal.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Can’t correlate every issue or instance though.

Will Smith SMACKED another nikka live in tv. He railroaded himself on that one but overall his career will he fine. He’s shooting Bad Boys 4 right now.

Michael Irvin definitely got setup but its looking like he gonna win that court case and get a huge settlement. His overall reputation isn’t going to suffer.

Kyrie shared some shyt online he really had no business sharing and was ill equipped to back up or articulate any points he was trying to make regarding some of the cooky stuff said in that “documentary”. Word to the wise, ANYTHING that paints Hitler in a good light isn’t something anybody with an ounce of common sense should be promoting. And even still Kyrie is looking to get the max this offseason. His career hasn’t really suffered beyond losing a Nike endorsement deal.

Other white celebs have done more egregious shyt. And Will was provoked. The owner of the Nets, tweeted about Kyrie’s post, otherwise nobody would have known about it. Having antisemitism attached to your name be it truth or bullshyt doesn’t just go away.

As for majors, who knows if he had enemies, and now they are trying to bring him down on some hating shyt. Either way, there aren’t many prominent black actors in Hollywood so for something like this to play out is bad.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
this is not hindsight... now that we know he's probably not a great dude, can we fukkin admit his performance as Kang was... fine? every review for that bag of shyt Quantumania was raving about him. it was total manipulation. "this man is the central antagonist moving forward so I LOVE HIM!!!" good actor. fine performance. overrated as a motherfukker. Every line he said. had. a. dra. matic. shakes.per.i.an. pause. shyt got old quick.
I totally disagree. I think him as Kang was one of the most believable performances of a comic book character ever. Especially considering how shyt the writing is. He really embodied the character and made it believable. He made all the other actors in that movie look like amateurs.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I hope he is innocent, one thing I can think of is I wonder if they were fukking and she likes to be choked or some shyt and maybe she passed out so he got scared and called the cops?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hope he is innocent, one thing I can think of is I wonder if they were fukking and she likes to be choked or some shyt and maybe she passed out so he got scared and called the cops?
The only thing i can think is they are gathering all tje evidence as dealing with a white woman crying wolf you have to make her look crazy not just prove innocence

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
did you read that timeline of events from the TMZ article that his lawyer provided?

they had an argument.
he left, she went to the club and partied for hours
she basically blew his phone up and threatened to commit suicide over the phone
she showed up at his apartment while he wasn't there. She took some "sleeping tablets" and passed out
he showed up the next day at 11am and found her passed out and he called 911.

the article shows pictures of her at the club like she was fine.

JONATHAN MAJORSVIDEO, WITNESS PROVE I DIDN'T STRIKE EX-GF ...She Went Clubbing After Incident​

4/19/2023 8:22 PM PT​

Jonathan Majors

Getty
Jonathan Majors says the man who was driving him and his now ex-girlfriend the night of their alleged domestic incident will testify the actor did not strike her -- and he claims there's video proof she was not injured when she went out to a club after their altercation.
Jonathan's attorney Priya Chaudhry filed docs Wednesday in Manhattan, informing the court the driver witnessed what went down between Jonathan and the woman back in March. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the driver saw the woman assault Majors -- around 1 AM on March 25 -- "while she was attempting to steal his phone."
Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice." Majors and his attorney also say the driver saw her "hitting, scratching, and attacking" Jonathan ... and that Jonathan asked the driver to stop the car, so he could escape her attack ... which he did.
The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie."

3bbec0619b51444393337a3be9d7f4be_md.jpg

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.
As for what happened while she was out at a nightclub ... Majors' court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne.
They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.
Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.
They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."
Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.
Jonathan Majors Through the Years MAJORS IN HOLLYWOODLAUNCH GALLERYGetty
TMZ broke the story ... Majors was arrested March 25th, and charged with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.
Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I totally disagree. I think him as Kang was one of the most believable performances of a comic book character ever. Especially considering how shyt the writing is. He really embodied the character and made it believable. He made all the other actors in that movie look like amateurs.
b/c he didn't belong in an Ant-man movie. it was a total clash.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
did you read that timeline of events from the TMZ article that his lawyer provided?

they had an argument.
he left, she went to the club and partied for hours
she basically blew his phone up and threatened to commit suicide over the phone
she showed up at his apartment while he wasn't there. She took some "sleeping tablets" and passed out
he showed up the next day at 11am and found her passed out and he called 911.

the article shows pictures of her at the club like she was fine.

JONATHAN MAJORSVIDEO, WITNESS PROVE I DIDN'T STRIKE EX-GF ...She Went Clubbing After Incident​

4/19/2023 8:22 PM PT​

Jonathan Majors

Getty
Jonathan Majors says the man who was driving him and his now ex-girlfriend the night of their alleged domestic incident will testify the actor did not strike her -- and he claims there's video proof she was not injured when she went out to a club after their altercation.
Jonathan's attorney Priya Chaudhry filed docs Wednesday in Manhattan, informing the court the driver witnessed what went down between Jonathan and the woman back in March. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, the driver saw the woman assault Majors -- around 1 AM on March 25 -- "while she was attempting to steal his phone."
Further, the "Creed III" star says the driver will testify he never struck the alleged victim "in any way at any time, or even raised his voice." Majors and his attorney also say the driver saw her "hitting, scratching, and attacking" Jonathan ... and that Jonathan asked the driver to stop the car, so he could escape her attack ... which he did.
The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie."

3bbec0619b51444393337a3be9d7f4be_md.jpg

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.
As for what happened while she was out at a nightclub ... Majors' court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and easily holds a glass of champagne.
They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.
Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.
They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."
Majors then called 911, and claim when paramedics arrived, the woman repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.
Jonathan Majors Through the Years MAJORS IN HOLLYWOODLAUNCH GALLERYGetty
TMZ broke the story ... Majors was arrested March 25th, and charged with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment.
Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."
i did not, thanks for the clarification.. I’ve seen girls do crazy shyt like that before…. I really hope he’s proved innocent