Jonathan Majors was arrested this weekend in New York City and charged with assault, strangulation, and harassment of a woman

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only silver lining is that hopefully this will be an example to any up and coming Black actor of what not to do. I never seen a bigger bag fumble. Carano just had one steady tv gig. This guy was skyrocketing to the top of industry, getting lucrative roles and opportunities back to back. Now? it's crickets.

If your life isn't in danger, keep your hands to yourself. It's better to just walk away or remove yourself from the situation.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukking great.
kima-bunk.gif

It's fukking over. I was pulling for dude ever since Lovecraft Country, excited as shyt to see him as Kang, and he was the only thing interesting in Creed 3. I swear man...HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT HIT A WOMAN?!?! Especially when your worth is in the millions.

And it was one of those rare instances when the cacs and the brehs were big fans. fukking ridiculous.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This era I swear. K:snoop:

If this was 1993 instead of 2023, this wouldn’t be a blip on the radar. People act like he beat her ass to death or some shyt.

Hollywood allowed Harvey Weinstein to rape women for decades.
Harvey Weinstein had power and influence. Majors is just an actor. Also once it crumbled for Weinstein it crumbled for everyone else less powerful than he was.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
he hasn't been released by his agency yet. i think that would be the death knell