Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
As for Majors he obviously has issues

Ok 1 GF accusing you. I'll say it's a he said she said issue but now two other GFs saying the same thing? Yesshhh that's not a conspiracy that's a behavior pattern.

The first GF said he was cheating on her and he denied it. But wouldn't show his phone and even threw his Apple Watch out of the car so she couldn't see it.

Its ironic that is what did him with the last GF and got his ass in court. He was obviously getting some side chick action in and she caught him messaging. She is a messy ass bytch and he had multiple chances to just split up but obviously loved feeling like he was in control.

Seems to be a recurring theme for him in relationships him feeling that his in control.

I don't get it. You're a big actor, just be single, and enjoy playing the field, but it seems he liked to have a main usually (white) woman under control and also still dabble on the side with other women. Recipe for disaster unless you tell everyone involved what's happening.

The GF stuff is bad enough but the women he worked with on film sets accusing him of being threatening is another thing.

And he can't deny that one as it was logged at the time. He was just lucky he was on the ascent then so was protected as an asset.

Guy seems he has major problems with women. Talented guy but something has him behaving like this.

Don't know if it was the steroids he was taking as it seems he has major anger issues flaring up.

I wish him the best as his done done in Hollywood and by extension everywhere else. Maybe some DTV movie will hire him.

His name will ring out as a what not to do for young male black actors.

How do you go from basically being given the keys to the kingdom to being shunned and shown the door. Disney was investing heavily in this brother. His film, Magazine Dreams which will now not be released was being talked about as an Oscar contender. Definitely best actor nom for him.

This cat was on the cusp of greatness. In less than a year he destroyed his private and professional life and all the hard work he'd put in. By extension over p*ssy.

:snoop: :francis:

I'm all for supporting brehs that deserve it, (Nate Parker comes to mind) but I think it's time we admitted this one can't be saved due to BS of his own making.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
You have to understand, some people don't care about logic in these situations. It's going to always be "these bytches trying to set him up!!" They MAY grudgingly concede if the person is on videotape beating a woman or something (a lot will say she must have done something to force him to do it though) but absent that they're gonna defend. I thought Majors was a promising actor, was looking forward to following his career but just too much smoke here to ignore and rationalize away.

Why doesn't MBJ have a bunch of exes coming out saying he was abusive? Daniel Kaluuya? Winston Duke? Yahya Abdul Mateen? Etc. Just a bunch of women decided to target Majors - for what? To take a black man down? Seems quite a stretch. Simpler conclusion is that he has issues.

Exactly. I never jumped to any conclusion about this because the case he was arrested for seems like a mutually toxic relationship. And anybody can accuse anyone of anything at anytime. But if multiple people from different times and spaces are accusing one person of similar behavior… it’s him. There’s even people from his time at Yale saying he’s crazy.

Most people go their entire lives without these types of accusations. This is a young breh with several accusations over the span of years from both his personal and professional life.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Why does rolling stone only report on black men's accusers? Where is the update on Jimmy iovine's rape case?
This is a crazy deflection. The entire world reported extensively when serial rapist and sexual abuser Harvey Weinstein was aired out, up until his demonic ass was convicted.

And as new lawsuits are filed against him, they are reporting that also

Story from Jan 16

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All ego with someone like that. He clearly has validation issues, as in I'll show everyone I am not just some Yale theater nerd! I am a mans man!

/control issues, inferiority complex. Delusions of grandeur.

again, that doesn't mean he's a monster, or he needs to be banished. but until he gets it a little, his career is paused.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is why I'm scared to date outside my race.

Like it's a terrifying feeling when they play with your freedom.

I'd deal with a thuggette seriously before I date a Ivy League successful white woman.

My man literally ran from her and all they care about was him forcing her drunk ass back into the cab as she was in the middle of the street.

I feel bad for him.
This is the risk when you are dealing with them bougie white women :yeshrug:

He did it on himself.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
All ego with someone like that. He clearly has validation issues, as in I'll show everyone I am not just some Yale theater nerd! I am a mans man!

/control issues, inferiority complex. Delusions of grandeur.

again, that doesn't mean he's a monster, or he needs to be banished. but until he gets it a little, his career is paused.
The charges were absolute bullshyt by an overzealous DA. The bytch was a drunk who couldn't control herself. She even brought strangers to his home that she met at the bar before. His problem was trying to get a fukked up bytch to start acting right and stop moving like her fukk ups won't blow back onto him. He's the star. She is just some bytch who does some work here and there in Hollywood. All he told the bytch was if you on the winning team start acting like a winner instead of a drunk ass loser.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well this one chick I was seeing a few months ago, much younger (22) than me (32), was making a “joke” when we were play wrestling over some a remote and said “rape, rape. There’s a black man trying to attack me.”

She’s black.

And there was another incident unrelated to me, when she was out with friends at a party, a bodyguard got aggressive pushing her friend out cuz they was lit and she said she was gonna call the cops and say he raped her.

So, yea, it’s not a white woman thing.
thank you
as a man you simply have to move differently nowadays. you have to approach every woman understanding that she can very easily try to fukk your life up.

These women have seen dudes get hemmed up off nothing but an accusation and thus realize the power they have. Hurt or piss one off enough and they just might use said power

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His career is over.

Even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, and the only reason I would be willing to is because I feel he was railroaded in the court case, he still fukked up and brought this on himself.

If you in one toxic relationship, that's one thing, but if you in three back to back toxic relationships, either you are the problem or you keep choosing the wrong women. Either way, that's on you.

The fact that he was trying to convert his drunk white party girl into a Coretta lets me know his view and understanding of women is way off. I don't know anything about these other women but if they are anything like this most recent one, he really out of his mind.

I believe him when he says he never hit anyone, but if he is throwing them around and shoving them, he should have learned after the first chick just to walk away when shyt gets heated.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps

Ok 1 GF accusing you. I'll say it's a he said she said issue but now two other GFs saying the same thing? Yesshhh that's not a conspiracy that's a behavior pattern.

The first GF said he was cheating on her and he denied it. But wouldn't show his phone and even threw his Apple Watch out of the car so she couldn't see it.

Its ironic that is what did him with the last GF and got his ass in court. He was obviously getting some side chick action in and she caught him messaging. She is a messy ass bytch and he had multiple chances to just split up but obviously loved feeling like he was in control.

Seems to be a recurring theme for him in relationships him feeling that his in control.

I don't get it. You're a big actor, just be single, and enjoy playing the field, but it seems he liked to have a main usually (white) woman under control and also still dabble on the side with other women. Recipe for disaster unless you tell everyone involved what's happening.

The GF stuff is bad enough but the women he worked with on film sets accusing him of being threatening is another thing.

And he can't deny that one as it was logged at the time. He was just lucky he was on the ascent then so was protected as an asset.

Guy seems he has major problems with women. Talented guy but something has him behaving like this.

Don't know if it was the steroids he was taking as it seems he has major anger issues flaring up.

I wish him the best as his done done in Hollywood and by extension everywhere else. Maybe some DTV movie will hire him.

How do you go from basically being given the keys to the kingdom to being shunned and shown the door. Disney was investing heavily in this brother. His film, Magazine Dreams which will now not be released was being talked about as an Oscar contender. Definitely best actor nom for him.

This cat was on the cusp of greatness. In less than a year he destroyed his private and professional life and all the hard work he'd put in. By extension over p*ssy.

I'm all for supporting brehs that deserve it, (Nate Parker comes to mind) but I think it's time we admitted this one can't be saved due to BS of his own making.
The bytches on Love Craft were mad he was real cool with the male workers but kept it business with them. How does that make him bad?? So actors never got upset with the crew on set before?? Refused to befriend women?? He don't owe nobody shyt. They looking for a money grab and to further slander his name. It's real abuse happening but they pop out with this weak ass shyt and some of y'all nikkaz eating it up.:mjpls:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see the article about the people complaining from the Love Craft Country show? These women appear to have only had professional dealings with him. So it seems to be ex girlfriends and women who have worked with him in the past. And that show was very critically acclaimed but still got cancelled. Now I’m wondering if he’s the reason why.

Also, anyone who has multiple exes that accuse them of abuse is probably guilty. There are crazy women who lie. But the odds of having three or more women make up abuse stories is not likely. And verbal abuse is still abuse.

:francis: it hurts but, im leaning towards this nikka not being innocent

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

I've reflected on something he said in an interview. They asked him how it felt to be in such a great position and he said he worries he'll die or something like that. I thought it was odd at the time, but could have been him knowing how much dirt he was hiding and knowing that any day it could drop.