Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Can’t believe what he’s going through right now. With Denzel past his prime and Chadwick gone the door was wide open for him to take next and he epically fumbled on the 1 yard line :dead:
Yeah, there is no heir apparent.

Please no one say no fukking MBJ...he's Omar Epps with bigger budget movies.

He clearly chose the wrong chick to be with, and I'm sure he has some delusions of grandeur/arrogance issues but that video of him putting her back in the car, running away for blocks, her chasing him for blocks, and then her proceeding to party the night away, and then him calling the cops on himself...this night didn't go down the way the verdict is indicating. He shouldn't have lost his career.

I'm not going to make this into a black/white issue, but he chose wrong. Who you choose to be with is arguably the most important decision you make in life. It's unfortunate, but this is a warning to everyone be careful who you lay up with. Even if it's some casual, short-term shyt, BE CAREFUL with who you lay with.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Can’t believe what he’s going through right now. With Denzel past his prime and Chadwick gone the door was wide open for him to take next and he epically fumbled on the 1 yard line :dead:

Denzel ain't never gonna be canceled...

I'm glad that he made it clear that he didn't mess with cacs outside of movies.
Strictly business.

Johnathan Majors better take heed after this goes away. These cacs aren't your friends and their women aren't to be trusted.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

He's Leon Kang. :ohhh:

jhz6Kv.gif

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Denzel ain't never gonna be canceled...

I'm glad that he made it clear that he didn't mess with cacs outside of movies.
Strictly business.

Johnathan Majors better take heed after this goes away. These cacs aren't your friends and their women aren't to be trusted.
Never said Denzel would be cancelled, I’m saying Training Day was 20 years ago. Virtuosity was 30 years ago!