Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
this-much-tmr.gif

Lily white baby pun intended :mjpls:
I wonder if he has a Coretta gauge/meter he uses on his women

"She has low levels of Coretta in her...pass"

"The Coretta is strong in this one"

Like this is Star Wars or some shyt:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is true...but how often do they be out to sabotage us tho?
not often. but my brother all it takes is one woman and one false accusation to completely sully your reputation
my point was just that a white woman isnt any more inclined than a black woman to be that one woman. and before anyone calls me a c00n, I have never dated a white woman...only african and once an indian woman

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
not often. but my brother all it takes is one woman and one false accusation to completely sully your reputation
my point was just that a white woman isnt any more inclined than a black woman to be that one woman. and before anyone calls me a c00n, I have never dated a white woman...only african and once an indian woman
This is truly scary to any man that something to lose.

Makes me not even wanna bother dating.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This is true...but how often do they be out to sabotage us tho?
Well this one chick I was seeing a few months ago, much younger (22) than me (32), was making a “joke” when we were play wrestling over some a remote and said “rape, rape. There’s a black man trying to attack me.”

She’s black.

And there was another incident unrelated to me, when she was out with friends at a party, a bodyguard got aggressive pushing her friend out cuz they was lit and she said she was gonna call the cops and say he raped her.

So, yea, it’s not a white woman thing.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
One of my exes called me a narcissist because I lost weight and was happy with the female attention I was getting after hitting the iron after we broke up. She told me I would become a physically abusive man and beat my kids like my father and all types of hurtful shyt. Last white woman I decided I ever wanted to deal with but the point is these broads say all types of shyt about their exes.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That’s not a guarantee. Women of all races love to initiate aggressive situations and play victims.

I know plenty of black men who got their asses hemmed up by black women accusing them of BS

Heck my own mother tried to get my fathers ass up out the house by accusing him of putting hands on her. That shyt opened my eyes a lot.

Any woman can break bad. Just be on the lookout for the signs. And act accordingly.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Well this one chick I was seeing a few months ago, much younger (22) than me (32), was making a “joke” when we were play wrestling over some a remote and said “rape, rape. There’s a black man trying to attack me.”

She’s black.

And there was another incident unrelated to me, when she was out with friends at a party, a bodyguard got aggressive pushing her friend out cuz they was lit and she said she was gonna call the cops and say he raped her.

So, yea, it’s not a white woman thing.

Yep....I'm good with dating.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Did you see the article about the people complaining from the Love Craft Country show? These women appear to have only had professional dealings with him. So it seems to be ex girlfriends and women who have worked with him in the past. And that show was very critically acclaimed but still got cancelled. Now I’m wondering if he’s the reason why.

Also, anyone who has multiple exes that accuse them of abuse is probably guilty. There are crazy women who lie. But the odds of having three or more women make up abuse stories is not likely. And verbal abuse is still abuse.
You have to understand, some people don't care about logic in these situations. It's going to always be "these bytches trying to set him up!!" They MAY grudgingly concede if the person is on videotape beating a woman or something (a lot will say she must have done something to force him to do it though) but absent that they're gonna defend. I thought Majors was a promising actor, was looking forward to following his career but just too much smoke here to ignore and rationalize away.

Why doesn't MBJ have a bunch of exes coming out saying he was abusive? Daniel Kaluuya? Winston Duke? Yahya Abdul Mateen? Etc. Just a bunch of women decided to target Majors - for what? To take a black man down? Seems quite a stretch. Simpler conclusion is that he has issues.