Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Hope you’ve never gotten into an argument with anyone you were dating, because if you have then you’re guilty of verbal abuse, which makes you abusive also, since that’s what the claims of abuse are about. :yeshrug:

Did you see the article about the people complaining from the Love Craft Country show? These women appear to have only had professional dealings with him. So it seems to be ex girlfriends and women who have worked with him in the past. And that show was very critically acclaimed but still got cancelled. Now I’m wondering if he’s the reason why.

Also, anyone who has multiple exes that accuse them of abuse is probably guilty. There are crazy women who lie. But the odds of having three or more women make up abuse stories is not likely. And verbal abuse is still abuse.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Hope you’ve never gotten into an argument with anyone you were dating, because if you have then you’re guilty of verbal abuse, which makes you abusive also, since that’s what the claims of abuse are about. :yeshrug:

An argument is not verbal abuse and the fact his lawyer acknowledged what took was it showed the severity of what happened and supported the women's claims.

This guy has a pattern

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Did you see the article about the people complaining from the Love Craft Country show? These women appear to have only had professional dealings with him. So it seems to be ex girlfriends and women who have worked with him in the past. And that show was very critically acclaimed but still got cancelled. Now I’m wondering if he’s the reason why.

Also, anyone who has multiple exes that accuse them of abuse is probably guilty. There are crazy women who lie. But the odds of having three or more women make up abuse stories is not likely. And verbal abuse is still abuse.
None of what you typed or implied, negates what I said. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is why I'm scared to date outside my race.

Like it's a terrifying feeling when they play with your freedom.

I'd deal with a thuggette seriously before I date a Ivy League successful white woman.

My man literally ran from her and all they care about was him forcing her drunk ass back into the cab as she was in the middle of the street.

I feel bad for him.
has nothing to do with race. a black woman can hem you up to with lies/resentment
speaking from experience

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna keep it a buck. This is what happens when youre not conscious and aware. You cant get that shyt from an ivy league school. You get that from truly wanting to learn.

You know he probably is clueless to whats going on. Hes remember that hes a black man in america in the entertainment business. Hell.... even if he wasnt, dude seems like he wasnt thinking with his head on a shivel. Folks are already on your ass for even getting a shot so you know theyre tracking your every move waiting to bring you down. If you fukk up, they got you. He clearly didnt have the right team and people around him. If he wasnt right or actually did what he was accused of doing, the right team would have forced him to get help.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I guess not. But I have never been accused of being violent or abusive in relationships or by colleagues. I’m sure most people can say the same. At least 5 women are saying this dude has a problem with verbal and physical abuse.
You don’t know what people have accused you of or are even saying about you behind closed doors, or what you’ve been accused of outside of public conversation.

I know men who are professionally successful and lauded but everyone knows they have substance abuse problems, but one ever says it to their face so they think no one knows.

I know women who think they have a great reputation and are broadly respected but behind the scenes everyone knows they’re a terrible person and to keep their distance from them.

We’ve seen the pile-on play get run enough times that people would know better, but it’s a black man and women will forever get the benefit of the doubt, so it’s a virtually infallible play. There’s no changing your mind though, so I’ll stop responding and let you have it. :hubie:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco
How many Coretta arguments has he had in his life?:lupe:

this-much-tmr.gif

Lily white baby pun intended :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don’t know what people have accused you of or are even saying about you behind closed doors, or what you’ve been accused of outside of public conversation.

I know men who are professionally successful and lauded but everyone knows they have substance abuse problems, but one ever says it to their face so they think no one knows.

I know women who think they have a great reputation and are broadly respected but behind the scenes everyone knows they’re a terrible person and to keep their distance from them.

We’ve seen the pile-on play get run enough times that people would know better, but it’s a black man and women will forever get the benefit of the doubt, so it’s a virtually infallible play. There’s no changing your mind though, so I’ll stop responding and let you have it. :hubie:
thats why above i said "even if its not to your face"

people really shyt sweet out here.