Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I'm scared to date outside my race.

Like it's a terrifying feeling when they play with your freedom.

I'd deal with a thuggette seriously before I date a Ivy League successful white woman.

My man literally ran from her and all they care about was him forcing her drunk ass back into the cab as she was in the middle of the street.

I feel bad for him.
Sometimes when you see everything going wrong for you, don’t resist it and have a fucck it attitude. They really wasted hours and days and weeks and months on this bs.

I do think he’ll find work. And I hope all his future dealings become wildly successful.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

I'd deal with a thuggette seriously before I date a Ivy League successful white woman.

My man literally ran from her and all they care about was him forcing her drunk ass back into the cab as she was in the middle of the street.

I feel bad for him.
Thats no better breh

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

I feel bad for him.
:mjlol: like you got the choice....no offense tho

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Damn. It's a wrap after this I think. I didn't expect other women to come out and do interviews. He is officially being labeled a woman beater.

Keep your hands to yourself fellas. It's never worth it. When a woman is egging you on, mentally respond....never emotionally react. Your God-given power lies within your ability to separate what's real from how you feel. Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Dude shoulda tied up these loose ends as soon as the last ex got charges put on him. Then he shoulda said he has some childhood trauma and he does intend on going to therapy and counseling.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
He better off moving to London and working the dvd circuit over there with the other cancelled actors. Its over for him. Should have just went to the bunny ranch like Lamar for a few summers and got right. Aint no place for you in a white woman's life except an errand boy. Now if you pawging in peace then props to you

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
These studios need to conduct better background checks before another embarassment like this again..