Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people saying he blew it like he probably hasnt been doing this for years and has multiple victims. most people dont just wake up one day after they become famous and allegedly get physical with a women. And he prob did some gay shyt to get on plus steroids so hes extra big mad.
Find somebody that loves you as much as The Coli loves coming up with gay fanfiction about every black male celebrity. 🏳️‍🌈

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this is them reporting on the guy from Rick and Morty's domestic violence charges

Here's him getting cleared of the same charges.

people need to just wait for actual evidence.
He wasn't necessarily cleared. The charges were just dropped because there wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty *beyond* a reasonable doubt.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:comeon: man we all know just bc charges were dropped does not mean that he didnt do it. Word to Ray Donovan
He wasn't necessarily cleared. The charges were just dropped because there wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty *beyond* a reasonable doubt.
innocent until proven guilty. :stopitslime:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All the Iranian bytch had to do was say she made everything up,injured herself trying to frame him,take the bag and disappear

That was the only way save Jonathan Ike Majors