Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ezra and Majors should do a collab. Perhaps a low key off Broadway production directed by Woody Allen.

Yall clowning but woody Allen just put out a movie with Timothy Chalamette and Selena gomez.

His ass never went away or got punished

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Don't quote me..

A few new sources are saying it was roid rage..

ALLEGEDLY

Breh they saying he was on demon time anger levels back at Yale in his acting troupes :francis: He wasn't on roids back then :hubie:

Apparently he treats crew members like shyt also. Hope it's not true but let the chips fall

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Breh they saying he was on demon time anger levels back at Yale in his acting troupes :francis: He wasn't on roids back then :hubie:

Apparently he treats crew members like shyt also. Hope it's not true but let the chips fall

Oh I ain't know all that...lol

Yeah he gonna have it rough out here🤣

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I am not following this story at all but keep seeing the title changes…whats new? Thought he had receipts and was absolved? He through through? :lupe:

His "receipts" was his lawyer releasing the typical battered woman text to the public

It didn't go over well with the public

JLova

Veteran
Daps
That’s all it takes for u to turn your back on a fellow black man? Y’all nikkas is lost. Like you gone breh.

I have always said that if he did the shyt then he needs to pay for it. If he didn't then I hope he's vindicated. Just because he's black doesn't mean I should be Ok with him abusing women (allegedly).

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Bingo.

If he did it shame on him but reports….are just reports.

After the Rick & Morty shyt I thought people would learn.

Even if it’s from reputable sources, they’re just putting out information given to them whether it’s from people with agendas or not.

Until this goes to trial & he serves time, not believing none of it.
Same thing happened to Kevin Spacey. They fukking ruined House of Cards for no damn reason