Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I understand Variety is respected, where there’s smoke there’s fire, blah, blah but until all of this is official I don’t believe none of this shyt.

this is them reporting on the guy from Rick and Morty's domestic violence charges

Here's him getting cleared of the same charges.

people need to just wait for actual evidence.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
if its any consolation on the Ezra front his imdb page is as dead as can be. I doubt they come back either after The Flash comes out.

His ass unhinged need to be stopped before its too late. Bet his team ready to claim "anti-se-..." as soon as somebody tries to stop him though :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I understand Variety is respected, where there’s smoke there’s fire, blah, blah but until all of this is official I don’t believe none of this shyt.

Bro if Variety is reporting this…..

I don’t even want to finish the sentence. This is legit depressing. I NEVER want to see black men with the “rapist”/“Pedo”/Abuser” label and the fact they’ve got MULTIPLE accusers on deck just makes it all the more sad because this was a brother who really has true God given acting talent.

But if its true he has nobody to blame but himself and the TRULY fukked up thing is that straight black men are about to be drug through the MUD over this. I can see The Root think pieces going viral across Twitter now.

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
this is them reporting on the guy from Rick and Morty's domestic violence charges

Here's him getting cleared of the same charges.

people need to just wait for actual evidence.
Bingo.

If he did it shame on him but reports….are just reports.

After the Rick & Morty shyt I thought people would learn.

Even if it’s from reputable sources, they’re just putting out information given to them whether it’s from people with agendas or not.

Until this goes to trial & he serves time, not believing none of it.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Bro if Variety is reporting this…..

I don’t even want to finish the sentence. This is legit depressing. I NEVER want to see black men with the “rapist”/“Pedo”/Abuser” label and the fact they’ve got MULTIPLE accusers on deck just makes it all the more sad because this was a brother who really has true God given acting talent.

But if its true he has nobody to believe but himself and the TRULY fukked up thing is that straight black men are about to be drug through the MUD over this. I can see The Root think pieces going viral across Twitter now.
Just say you dont want to believe it lol
Read my post above.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Read my post above.

I saw that

What people are conveniently forgetting is that what got Justin Roiland out the paint were the MULTIPLE women providing receipts of Justin’s creepy, pedophiliac texts and DM’s to borderline underaged girls.

This report mirrors Roiland’s in that now there are seemingly MULTIPLE accusers providing cooperation and seeming evidence of abusive behavior by Majors. Thats what would get him all the way FRIED and out the paint with his Management and PR team (who’ve already dropped him)

I don’t want it to be true. I went super hard for him when the initial reports came out because it all seemed too ridiculous for any reasonably smart brother to get caught up in but these reports aren’t just coming from reputable sources out of thin air

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And what did he actually do to these women?
giphy-2.gif