Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Gon be just him and his mug by the end. :picard:

FbHmGNFUsAAN8It.jpg

His girl, Grace Jabbari. :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jokers forming like Devastator.

59RlR3.gif
Basically

We’ve seen this movie before… not saying if it’s true or not but why is this a surprise?

Why not file it months or years ago… Chick recanted her story, probably gonna have the typical “MeToo” lawyers bring her story back, and random females going to fly out the woodwork making claims that probably won’t even be proven true.

Stay safe MBJ.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I understand Variety is respected, where there’s smoke there’s fire, blah, blah but until all of this is official I don’t believe none of this shyt.
You're not going to get more official than Variety as that's where major new outlets get their info from.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gon be just him and his mug by the end. :picard:

His girl, Grace Jabbari. :francis:
The womenz is HURT over him and his little "reminder to stay grounded" tea cups & his spiels about positive masculinity, etc. It makes you wonder if it was a situation of 'thou does protest too much'. Most niccas dont feel like they gotta proclaim that shyt fr if they really bout it

jm-cup-2.png

Hopefully the facts come to light one way or the other