Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

bnew

Veteran
Daps
would releasing the video recording salvage his reputation at this point?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
A little but not by much. Too many people hang their hat on being right so even when proven wrong, they will continue to insist on being right when obviously wrong. They'll claim he has a history of abuse not seen there and so on. It's disgusting, really.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The video will come out regardless, I'd imagine TMZ and all those types of sites are contacting the taxi service about it. We'll see what happens. I need a better source than a random Instagram page though. If it's true the charges were filed...what are we to believe about the lawyer's claims about the alleged victim recanting her story? Does that suggest the city felt there was enough evidence (alleged bruising on the alleged victim) to pursue a case? Has the state seen the video?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He seems like a liberal so I wonder how he feels about them all pilling on him and claiming he's the spawn of Satan lol

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I feel like if the video evidence was worthwhile, his team would've leaked it to TMZ already.

He makes his money based on how people perceive him so why wait months for a video to exonerate him while his brand/image is destroyed?

I'm a tad pessimistic but I feel like his lawyers are taking a page out of the Trump/Tory Lanez playbook.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I feel like if the video evidence was worthwhile, his team would've leaked it to TMZ already.

He makes his money based on how people perceive him so why wait months for a video to exonerate him while his brand/image is destroyed?

I'm a tad pessimistic but I feel like his lawyers are taking a page out of the Trump/Tory Lanez playbook.

Good point :jbhmm:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I told y’all not to take his lawyer’s public statements as facts nor her claims about the victim recanting.

Even if she recanted certain parts that doesn’t mean there isn’t enough evidence to pursue charges.

Remember it is the State of NY vs. the Defendant not the complainant. DV cases are pursued without cooperation from the victim all the time.