Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn. The state must have some serious video evidence to proceed. :francis:
This or the lawyer was capping about the evidence. Micheal Irvin's lawyer called a press conference and went through the official tape.

They said this happened at a bar people had to have seen it. That exonerates him or buries him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I told y’all not to take his lawyer’s public statements as facts nor her claims about the victim recanting.

Even if she recanted certain parts that doesn’t mean there isn’t enough evidence to pursue charges.

Remember it is the State of NY vs. the Defendant not the complainant. DV cases are pursued without cooperation from the victim all the time.
Nah the Lawyer was screaming that she had the footage that cleared homie, No way she should say that if she couldn't produce it.

Even if somehow he "wins" or settles without getting in front of things with a tape means that homie automatcially loses.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A little but not by much. Too many people hang their hat on being right so even when proven wrong, they will continue to insist on being right when obviously wrong. They'll claim he has a history of abuse not seen there and so on. It's disgusting, really.
Yeah they got T.I. off Ant Man as soon as the allegations came out (obviously duke was cleared) No way homie is keeping his role now.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This woman is a model and looks likes she’s a crazy uptight Karen in the making. Grace Jabbari is her name.

Fumble the bag over a 5 brehs.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nah the Lawyer was screaming that she had the footage that cleared homie, No way she should say that if she couldn't produce it.

Even if somehow he "wins" or settles without getting in front of things with a tape means that homie automatcially loses.
Lawyer was just lawyering
If the altercation happened in a cab...the D.A can just subpoena the video

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh lawyers will say anything. More then likely she’s stretching the truth and even if there is a video it doesn’t show much but she will scream how it proves their client is innocent

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lawyer was just lawyering
If the altercation happened in a cab...the D.A can just subpoena the video
That makes him look worse, again this happen partially in Public so even before there's an arraignment the Lawyer should have a decent Idea how it's gonna play.

My first meeting with my lawyer after I said my piece homie said Let's see if she's gonna say the same thing bascially he told me that if a chick says you raped her generally that's all the evidence needed when the fukking is not in doubt and he said that usually women "don't come forward""
Meaning they was mad then when they realize that a nikka can go away for life they fall back.

That's exactly what happened in my case. If shyt happened in a bar and a Uber then there witnesses and video not to mention mad people just taking out their phones when they seen him walking around so either shyt exonerates him or it doesn't.

If the video is inconclusive and one wit corroborates her intial story (New York will charge even if the lady refuses to testify) he's going down.

Only chance duke has is all video shows him not even looking in her direction.

When Cuba Gooding caught his case he brushed his hand on the bytches ass in the club and he was convicted, no jail time but a conviction nonetheless.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikkas need to put their emotions aside and look at the facts
The marks on the bytch's body...how do Jonathan,the white bytch and his lawyer explain them shyts away??

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
There has to be video and audio evidence to all this. Police body cams, police dispatch recordings, taxi dash cam, etc. But I get the feeling this is old news.

But the rate at which all of this is being pushed and broadcasted in the mainstream media is concerning.