Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Society has turned the phrases…backpack rappers, hotep, kings & queens, ‘woke’, etc into negative/clown shyt.

And now nikkas, on the daily, trying to turn the face value of the phrase “pro black” into some negative / clown shyt .

Hoover smiling from the pits of hell

Right

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Society has turned the phrases…backpack rappers, hotep, kings & queens, ‘woke’, etc into negative/clown shyt.

And now nikkas, on the daily, trying to turn the face value of the phrase “pro black” into some negative / clown shyt .

Hoover smiling from the pits of hell

They did it to themselves.

It's all a gimmick.

Y'all shout by it but don't live it by it and people are now up on game.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
why do Brothers always say goofy shyt ?
Black women call the cops just as much as white women do
I think his point is that the ww lied on him and he didn’t do it, and a black woman would never…. This must be a hard point to pick up from his tweet

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I think his point is that the ww lied on him and he didn’t do it, and a black woman would never…. This must be a hard point to pick up from his tweet
Brian_Banks_1.jpg

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is not what pro black is supposed to stand for. And the women commenting on this sound stupid as fukk. The man got off on bullshyt assault charges and they still running with the narrative that he beats women and then say stupid shyt like "Why stick with only black women? Because we're easy to victimize".
:scust:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This may be so… but regardless, the Twitter post was what the twitter post was about…his point was his point… he don’t think black women gonna lie on black men like a white woman would.

Yoooo….we need some reading comprehension and communications classes real time ….you thought I needed pics and examples of black men being set up by black women simply because I explained what the original tweet was about :why: