Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
I ain’t see no pics of breh on her page

:mjpls:

challenge.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This woman is a model and looks likes she’s a crazy uptight Karen in the making. Grace Jabbari is her name.

Fumble the bag over a 5 brehs.

a-different-world-umm.gif

Ain't no way! Ain't no way JM crashed out for that meth head looking chick. This gotta be a joke

As far as the case, it's too much going on. I'm gonna avoid the threads and stay quiet until all this stuff plays out. I wish him nothing but the best though

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh lawyers will say anything. More then likely she’s stretching the truth and even if there is a video it doesn’t show much but she will scream how it proves their client is innocent
Well it would make way more sense to say Lets not rush to judgement and leave it at that. Which is why Laywers tell you not to say anything so they can see how they can play it.

To suggest there's video tape exonerating him and the victim recanted either happened or it didn't.

Everyone on this board thought it was over when the lawyer said that if she lied about that then what can be taken seriously?

I'm sure she didn't ask Majors if choked the bytch but she certainly asked him if it looked like he might have had an argument with her or something.

If he said yes then it's time to start talking plea deals.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
a-different-world-umm.gif

Ain't no way! Ain't no way JM crashed out for that meth head looking chick. This gotta be a joke

As far as the case, it's too much going on. I'm gonna avoid the threads and stay quiet until all this stuff plays out. I wish him nothing but the best though
Some of the blogs are saying that she's from Nebraska and paid for his schooling at Yale.

It could've been nikka was lit and feeling himself bytch thought she owned him because she funded him tried to see who he was texting and what happened happened.

Even the narrative makes him seem guilty.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This woman is a model and looks likes she’s a crazy uptight Karen in the making. Grace Jabbari is her name.

Fumble the bag over a 5 brehs.
Turned off all her comments

:mjlol:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Some of the blogs are saying that she's from Nebraska and paid for his schooling at Yale.

It could've been nikka was lit and feeling himself bytch thought she owned him because she funded him tried to see who he was texting and what happened happened.

Even the narrative makes him seem guilty.
Na she from London.
His interviews say he was at Yale on scholarship and he worked odd jobs.

That's a L. She is crazy and mid