Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
When pandering goes wrong. :mjlol:

Moist Twatkins said some slick shyt about Jonathan Major's partner to impress the queens, but everybody reminded him his own daughter is married to a white man so STFU. :mjlol:

That's what you get for trying too hard.

Forreal?! :gladbron:

If so that's some prime time ether right there! Wish I could've seen that play out live. :dead:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Brian_Banks_1.jpg

Brian banks
Ok yea got y’all…but again, I’m just sayin what the twitter breh was tryna say, not my comments or sentiments, just his statement and perceived meaning

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not famous at all and last year, I had a situation happen in my life. Nxggas was coming all out the woodwork against me. Some of them I knew was haters, but some was people I would never suspect.

Had me like :ohhh: I need to mow the grass more often so that I can see the snakes.

That’s how it be breh. The haters come out. I already know some of my family would be talking greasy on me if I got arrested :francis:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They did it to themselves.

It's all a gimmick.

Y'all shout by it but don't live it by it and people are now up on game.

I think it’s illogical to be anything but pro black if you’re a black person, wtf is living it?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The DA formally charged him today
Yea they usually do that…… shorty recant the statement so this is not going get for ….. trust this came from experience dealing with something similar