Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
the BMAT- side of the community is ran by lesbians and swirlers who hate the idea of family(with black men), what do you expect. some of the most popular adapted works that put us is in contention with each other is written by both

Also the IPV rates and child abuse rates tell another story :sas2:

But we too nice with the way we withhold the stats from discourse :mjgrin:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She’s not entirely wrong. I hate the that the response to this is blaming white women, while prone to getting dudes caught up, doesn’t excuse framing it as if black women are safer. when the responsible answer is to stand against all DV.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Why yall keep posting this fem shock jock ish? Especially when it's stuff yall don't agree with.

Yall finding high quality black women that think this way in real life?
My best friend is married to one. She just got her PhD and is on a tenure track as an Asst Prof at a prestigious university.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Pro blacks :mjlol:
Society has turned the phrases…backpack rappers, hotep, kings & queens, ‘woke’, etc into negative/clown shyt.

And now nikkas, on the daily, trying to turn the face value of the phrase “pro black” into some negative / clown shyt .

Hoover smiling from the pits of hell