Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco

Click play and listen , I already got it timestamped:mjgrin:

I know what you said earlier but....I agree with Capone:yeshrug:

I love Capone and I agree. To be clear, dating white people was never my thing but I'm not gonna tell anyone who to date. My philosophy is this, we all know the history of white women lying on black men, if certain black men want to take a chance with a white woman, that's on them

If that white woman uses her white privilege to get him hemmed up, he can miss me with the slow singing and flower bringing. White women have the leverage every single time and will use it. A black man will not win if he's up against a white woman. With that said, happy hunger games. And may the odds be ever in their favor.

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Pro blacks :mjlol:

Yoooooo I’m dead at that Sharai chick saying “… Not further disrespecting Black women on Beyoncé’s internet.:deadrose::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man the Beehive/Swarm is real :russ:

Some autistic chick finna track him down and murk his ass in an alley

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I love Capone and I agree. To be clear, dating white people was never my thing but I'm not gonna tell anyone who to date. My philosophy is this, we all know the history of white women lying on black men, if certain black men want to take a chance with a white woman, that's on them

If that white woman uses her white privilege to get him hemmed up, he can miss me with the slow singing and flower bringing. White women have the leverage every single time and will use it. A black man will not win if he's up against a white woman. With that said, happy hunger games. And may the odds be ever in their favor.

leonardo-dicaprio.gif
:salute:

Daps
We have to wait for the facts to come out. You have situations like Meg's, where the woman was telling the truth and situations like Johnny Depp, where the man was. We all gotta fall back. Rushing to condemn someone is misguided and irresponsible. If Johnathan Majors is really this sort of person, it will be revealed. As far as the cac :camby: That cac could just as easily be someone that disliked Majors from their time together at Yale, or the NYC acting circuit. We all have some people that dislike us. I know if I ever got famous, there would be some cornball talking about how bad I was if I ever got in trouble for something.

I'm not famous at all and last year, I had a situation happen in my life. Nxggas was coming all out the woodwork against me. Some of them I knew was haters, but some was people I would never suspect.

Had me like :ohhh: I need to mow the grass more often so that I can see the snakes.