Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He has a history of repeatedly fukking up and getting second chances due to his talent\potential

Dude got kicked out of multiple schools and ended up at Yale.

I’ve seen stories like his before. Someone will always take a chance on him but he’s definitely got issues.

Loud and fukking wrong

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is the EXACT type of shyt I'm talking about

Nikkas will say some shyt like "Denzel Washington grew up in my hometown. Nikkas don't even know he used to shoot kittens and beat old ladies with bamboo sticks before he robbed them :francis: " then fukkin DISAPPEAR:dead:

Get kicked out of multiple schools and still get into Yale brehs.

Doesn't even make sense to type.

MAJOR cap

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said the same thing until I realized the blind item was posted back in February. Again, not saying he’s guilty just providing a little context

We have to wait for the facts to come out. You have situations like Meg's, where the woman was telling the truth and situations like Johnny Depp, where the man was. We all gotta fall back. Rushing to condemn someone is misguided and irresponsible. If Johnathan Majors is really this sort of person, it will be revealed. As far as the cac :camby: That cac could just as easily be someone that disliked Majors from their time together at Yale, or the NYC acting circuit. We all have some people that dislike us. I know if I ever got famous, there would be some cornball talking about how bad I was if I ever got in trouble for something.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Army pulls ‘Be All You Can Be’ ads after on-screen narrator arrested

ZOKU6CJKZZDVBHA2BQ4PPVFGWI.jpg

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I got that poster on ignore. Dude literally posted about being bisexual and into fat men and women! :mjlol:
You got me confused with your father u PTSD having fakkit

:laff:
Permanent ban bet right now if you can post proof..I'm gone or you're outta here

I got a thousand haters on here
They know about everything I have posted
Take your.meds ugly ass nikka
:laff:

broller

Veteran
Daps

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Dumb nikka never should be doing ads from the damn bullshyt army, he’s not strapped for money

He prob did when he was broke.. Army was prob sitting on the ad and dude finally blew up and that was their opportunity to use the ad..
Dad was in the Air Force so he spent time on bases a lot.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We have to wait for the facts to come out. You have situations like Meg's, where the woman was telling the truth and situations like Johnny Depp, where the man was. We all gotta fall back. Rushing to condemn someone is misguided and irresponsible. If Johnathan Majors is really this sort of person, it will be revealed. As far as the cac :camby: That cac could just as easily be someone that disliked Majors from their time together at Yale, or the NYC acting circuit. We all have some people that dislike us. I know if I ever got famous, there would be some cornball talking about how bad I was if I ever got in trouble for something.

Which I NEVER did. Even in the post you quoted I said I don't think he's guilty.

:mjtf:

Below is one of my responses in this thread about how I feel about people who pick a side either way when they weren't there

No you're not wrong thinking that way. The people accusing him and the people blindly defending him are both foolish. None of us were there; picking a side is asinine. Same way I felt in the Tory vs Meg situation. How the hell can someone say he is innocent or guilty when they weren't there?

Last edited: