Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bedbuck better hope his employers got enough juice to make that video disappear,taxi driver switch sides and D.A fall back

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ y’all taking his attorney’s statements as facts. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LAWYERS.

From Paul Haggis’ civil rape trial:

“During closing arguments, Chaudhry told jurors that “when you say yes to having a drink at a man’s house after midnight, you cannot be shocked when he makes a pass at you. This is the world we live in. We all know what that means.””

A man making a pass at you and him raping you are not the same thing. :dead:

Have Indian women who come from a rape culture as your attorney, brehs.

running to the coli posting shyt you got from lipstick ally:francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
First thing is people need to step back. The first reports came from TMZ. It’s not super clear exactly what she said or what evidence was collected, as you’ve seen none of that. TMZ has been known to be a bit inaccurate with initial reports.

Since then we have a lawyer saying he has statements, video and other evidence not only proving he didn’t assault the woman but that he was a victim. But some people say if the video is not released then in their eyes he’s guilty.

It doesn’t make sense to me that people would take second/third hand information reports from TMZ as fact but would only accept physical video evidence to believe the contrary.

At this point if you are looking at the situation impartially it’s a wash until something real actually gets released.
She filed a police report and he was arrested
That's something real

The bytch recanting means completely nothing to me(I don't believe white bytches to begin with)

If the video shows him as a victim.. release that ho, arrest her and let the D.A pursue charges
If it shows the bedbuck beating up Lagertha, throw the book at him

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lot of NY taxis have cameras in them btw. If any footage exists it will probably be leaked.
His lawyer says she has the footage and it portrays something in his favor.

I guess we'll wait and see, but a person being abusive will never come as a surprise to me. Even if I know them, but ESPECIALLY if I don't know them - and I don't know him from Adam.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

Dana_White_Slaps_His_Wife.gif
Compare a trashy CEO of a trashy sport to an up and coming actor.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She filed a police report and he was arrested
That's something real

The bytch recanting means completely nothing to me(I don't believe white bytches to begin with)

If the video shows him as a victim.. release that ho, arrest her and let the D.A pursue charges
If it shows the bedbuck beating up Lagertha, throw the book at him
Literally right after i sent my post we got another report contradicting a lot of what TMZ initially said.

And it’s not clear if she filled a police report.