Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Even if he gets past this there’s clearly something up with dude. Hopefully with Disney behind him they can basically babysit the Ngga until he phases out of it.

1- nobody’s mentioning it but he’s clearly on roids. Roid rage is real

2- He’s hinted multiple times at being off and literally from his own mouth saying he hs demons.

“[If life] keeps popping off the way it is... I’m going to die soon. I’m OK with that. It won’t be drugs. It won’t be alcohol. It’ll just... something’s going to get me... know what I mean?”
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Even if he gets past this there’s clearly something up with dude. Hopefully with Disney behind him they can basically babysit the Ngga until he phases out of it.

1- nobody’s mentioning it but he’s clearly on roids. Roid rage is real

2- He’s hinted multiple times at being off and literally from his own mouth saying he hs demons.

“[If life] keeps popping off the way it is... I’m going to die soon. I’m OK with that. It won’t be drugs. It won’t be alcohol. It’ll just... something’s going to get me... know what I mean?”

@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

I never read that before. Why do you all think he said he feels he will die soon? 🙁

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

I never read that before. Why do you all think he said he feels he will die soon? 🙁
he's on this career high and people get really euphoric when things like this happen.
all his dreams are basically coming true so he's wondering when the tables are going to turn on him
so he feels like he's going to die because his life is going too fast.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

IT DOESNT SAY SHE CALLED ANYBODY.

"It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime"

THEY WERE JUST GUESSING
ON TOP OF USING "SOURCES"

"Police officers initially responded to a 911 call Majors made himself, purportedly over concerns about his girlfriend, whom he lives with in a penthouse apartment in the Chelsea neighborhood, police sources told ABC News."

:devil:
:evil:

Then it's poor journalism all around
And I'm not talking about TMZ

Majors, 33, was taken into custody following a 911 call made from an apartment in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, according to a statement from the New York Police Department.

Ad feedback
“The victim informed police she was assaulted,” the statement said. The 30-year-old woman had “minor injuries to her head and neck,” police said.

Majors faces charges of strangulation, assault and harassment, according to the NYPD.
This is from CNN ^
Every report from major News sites say the same shyt
It clearly insinuates the bytch made the call

They all spoke to the police but none of them cared to ask or verify who made the call ?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Then it's poor journalism all around
And I'm not talking about TMZ

This is from CNN ^
Every report from major News sites say the same shyt
It clearly insinuates the bytch made the call

They all spoke to the police but none of them cared to ask or verify who made the call ?

TMZ TOOK A GUESS
THAT SHE "WENT TO THE POLICE"

THIS PIECE HERE DOESNT
INSINUATE ANYTHING.

THEY SIMPILY SAY MAJORS WAS
TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AFTER A
CALL WAS MADE.
THEY KNEW WHO MADE THE CALL
BUT THAT WOULDNT FIT
THE NARRATIVE THAT WAS BEING PAINTED.

JUST TAKE THE L
AND RUN ALONG.
:devil:
:evil:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You must've didn't see where she recanted her story
Its important that a video comes out. Cause she still has marks on her body.

It she got it from him being defensive (She was crawling over him, hitting him and then he pushed her back) then he should be ok.

Gotta release the vid now that the lawyer put that out there.