Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They are now saying he called the police himself and the police decided to arrest him.

Last night TMZ said that she was dropped off and called the police the next morning.

The new story lines up more with what JMs lawyer is saying as she was taken in to the hospital for a mental crisis, not for injuries.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It happened in a taxi.. Police has the same evidence too
shyt you can add TMZ on the list
With cellphones/cameras being ubiquitous, someone probably filmed the altercation
I just can’t see him strangling someone in the back of taxi. The cabbie would have probably thrown him/ both out.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They are now saying he called the police himself and the police decided to arrest him.

Last night TMZ said that she was dropped off and called the police the next morning.

The new story lines up more with what JMs lawyer is saying as she was taken in to the hospital for a mental crisis, not for injuries.
nikka I asked you for a link..not gossip

JONATHAN MAJORS
ARRESTED IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
Rep: He's Done Nothing Wrong

3/25/2023 4:05 PM PT
UPDATE5:03 AM PT -- A judge released Majors without bail at his Saturday night arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court. Prosecutors charged the actor with misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, attempted assault and harassment. Majors is due back in court in May.
4:44 PM PT -- Here's what allegedly happened in the lead-up to this. Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.

Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.

We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.

Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend -- and, according to police, he's being accused of putting hands on a woman ... but Jon's team is calling BS.

Law enforcement sources tell us the actor was booked Saturday morning on charges of strangulation, assault and harassment. We're told cops responded to a call for service around 11 AM ET near the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan

Our sources tell us the alleged victim had visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face. She was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition. As for Majors ... he was cuffed and taken to jail on the spot, as police felt there was enough evidence for probable cause. We're hearing he is currently out of custody.

This is the TMZ version ^^

She called the police Saturday morning
He was arrested on the spot due to physical injuries visible on her body

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Even if he gets past this there’s clearly something up with dude. Hopefully with Disney behind him they can basically babysit the Ngga until he phases out of it.

1- nobody’s mentioning it but he’s clearly on roids. Roid rage is real

2- He’s hinted multiple times at being off and literally from his own mouth saying he hs demons.

“[If life] keeps popping off the way it is... I’m going to die soon. I’m OK with that. It won’t be drugs. It won’t be alcohol. It’ll just... something’s going to get me... know what I mean?”

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka I asked you for a link..not gossip

This is the TMZ version ^^

She called the police Saturday morning
He was arrested on the spot due to physical injuries visible on her body

IT DOESNT SAY SHE CALLED ANYBODY.

"It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime"

THEY WERE JUST GUESSING
ON TOP OF USING "SOURCES"

"Police officers initially responded to a 911 call Majors made himself, purportedly over concerns about his girlfriend, whom he lives with in a penthouse apartment in the Chelsea neighborhood, police sources told ABC News."

:devil:
:evil: