Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka it happened in a fukking taxi
Even more so then.

He was already getting thrown to the wolves without a video.

Now some people are saying the only way he can be vindicated is if a video is released if him not doing it.

The balance of the burden of proof seems to be off

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But this what i said and y’all got mad at me :mindblown:
Naw you made it sound like if he hit her it was best to let it go to avoid the drama.

I was saying he probably didn’t harm her, she was just being a jealous white woman.

I know we went off on a major tangent earlier, but my bad if we were on the same page regarding the white girl

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Even more so then.

He was already getting thrown to the wolves without a video.

Now some people are saying the only way he can be vindicated is if a video is released if him not doing it.

The balance of the burden of proof seems to be off
Because people are just talking out of their ass.. including the lawyer

One thing we know for sure is,she filed a police report and evidence was collected (photographs etc)
He was arrested right after

If a video of the altercation exists,it better not show dude putting hands on her

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ y’all taking his attorney’s statements as facts. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LAWYERS.

From Paul Haggis’ civil rape trial:

“During closing arguments, Chaudhry told jurors that “when you say yes to having a drink at a man’s house after midnight, you cannot be shocked when he makes a pass at you. This is the world we live in. We all know what that means.””

A man making a pass at you and him raping you are not the same thing. :dead:

Have Indian women who come from a rape culture as your attorney, brehs.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of apologies need to go out in here, as I said yesterday this would end up a non-story.

“But but those random Twitter accounts said he was a monster!”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw you made it sound like if he hit her it was best to let it go to avoid the drama.

I was saying he probably didn’t harm her, she was just being a jealous white woman.

I know we went off on a major tangent earlier, but my bad if we were on the same page regarding the white girl
Was not my intention at all.

We were close to the same page. I was attempting to explain why i felt she was full of shyt based on the statement released.

I was saying she calculated the “drama” was worth it cause she thought that was her avenue of getting something out of him.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
LOL @ y’all taking his attorney’s statements as facts. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LAWYERS.

From Paul Haggis’ civil rape trial:

“During closing arguments, Chaudhry told jurors that “when you say yes to having a drink at a man’s house after midnight, you cannot be shocked when he makes a pass at you. This is the world we live in. We all know what that means.””

A man making a pass at you and him raping you are not the same thing. :dead:

Have Indian women who come from a rape culture as your attorney, brehs.

:mjtf:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Come on breh,your a god damn veteran. Its only 20 pages with 50 post per page. Unless you still have AOL dialup theres no excuse to not have switched over champ:mjlol:
It's still way bigger thread than average. Like WAY bigger. I'm not gonna skim through all this shyt but I'm assuming it's a men good, women suck fest in here. Right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because people are just talking out of their ass.. including the lawyer

One thing we know for sure is,she filed a police report and evidence was collected (photographs etc)
He was arrested right after

If a video of the altercation exists,it better not show dude putting hands on her
First thing is people need to step back. The first reports came from TMZ. It’s not super clear exactly what she said or what evidence was collected, as you’ve seen none of that. TMZ has been known to be a bit inaccurate with initial reports.

Since then we have a lawyer saying he has statements, video and other evidence not only proving he didn’t assault the woman but that he was a victim. But some people say if the video is not released then in their eyes he’s guilty.

It doesn’t make sense to me that people would take second/third hand information reports from TMZ as fact but would only accept physical video evidence to believe the contrary.

At this point if you are looking at the situation impartially it’s a wash until something real actually gets released.