Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fast to cancel and claim there were other sources confirming it. Nobody looking into this woman's motivations.

Recanted fast. Eyewitness accounts refuting her claims.

Yet still the only person soiled by this is Majors, and he needs to spend the rest of his life atoning for something he might be completely innocent of. Utter bullshyt.
Show me these eyewitnesses refuting her claims
:comeon:
Has the taxi/Uber driver come forward?

Has the video dropped?

The fact remains
The altercation happened
She had bruises on her body
She filed a police report (which means there are statements and photographs)
He was arrested

Recanting won't mean shyt if evidence show an assault took place
Remember,Rihanna didn't press charges on Chris Brown
Her statements to the police and the evidence they collected got homie convicted

I wouldn't start to celebrate just yet

Braman

Superstar
Daps
he was in both Dumbledore movies. and check my edit. JM's movie Devotion completely bombed at the box office. Yall claiming he the hottest thing in hollywood but the one movie he carried on his own went brick. I'm one of the few people on TLR that went and paid to see the movie. Most of yall claiming he's famous were likek "i didn't even know he had a movie out". LOL

stop fighting this hard for this side issue. LMAO.
Your logic is flawed. Devotion filmed well in advance of him blowing up. It had a premiere just weeks before Creed 3 which obviously you wouldn’t ideally do. So that movie was filmed when he was at one level, and he surpassed that level by the time it released

Another example is majors is (was) all over my tv in Army commercials. They was probably filmed and contracted well before he blew up

Happens all the time. I remember when Kevin hart blew up he had a small ass movie come out that he tried to can. Couldn’t do it. So while he’s on magazine covers and working on movies with the rock and 100 million budgets, ‘35 and Ticking’ is quietly dropping and going double wood

Braman

Superstar
Daps
AND THIS IS WHY WOMEN DONT REPORT SHYT AND MEN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS TO ULTIMATELY SUCK IT UP AND ACT LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN SO YOU CAN AVOID THE SCRUTINY AND DRAMA AND TIME SPENT DEFENDING YOURSELF.

Just let it go and let him move on and do it to someone else.

If my dad gave me this advice I’d call him a bytch.

This is mad.
That’s not the only reason. Women who falsely accuse men have done this as well. Bc of that, people are reasonably concerned and excercise caution

Especially for athletes/celebs who have more money, and are far more likely to be cheaters. Knowing with one swoop you can ruin someone’s life is a powerful tool and it’d be delusional to think a human being isn’t capable of misusing that power that simply bc its a woman.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Not surprised homie with a white women ….. cats really need to stop fukking with these white hoes when they get on man

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ol girl was probably a bit possessive and flipped out realizing that *gasp* my newly world-famous boyfriend is meeting other women.

Now, I’m not saying he did OR didn’t do it. We don’t know these people :hubie:

What I am saying, though, is that a lot of ppl who “pawg” and “divest” don’t want to acknowledge the fukking racial dynamics that are ALWAYS at play when you are dealing with these people.

Something probably did happen, because shyt happens sometimes. But ol girl possibly made it more than what it was or didn’t include what she may have done to escalate the situation. Being a white woman is a cheat code for EVERYTHING and EVERY SITUATION.

I’m not saying he’s innocent, but I’m not saying that I would be surprised if his chick embellished the story because she was mad at him for entertaining other women.

Same way any of us would flip if we saw another chick in our man’s phone.

The difference is a white woman knows she can actually use the system to punish a Black man for making her upset.

Not telling brehs what to do, but this is why some Black behave differently with white/non-black women. Because they know those women can flip and use the law on them.
But those same men don’t always handle Black women as gingerly as their pawgs so 🤔 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope the truth comes out and the trajectory of his career isn’t thrown off by this if he’s innocent.

He’s a VERY talented man and is literally the next big thing in the industry.

She flipped out, something may have happened, but she ran to the police to be vindictive.

If they have a recording and witnesses who refute her claims then I really called it.

But I’ll leave the precious white girls alone.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
...before it goes to state, the hoe better settle case,
the flow is at pedal pace, steady like tricycles
beware all suckas get froze like icicles...

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
After the Marvel check hit…

SpecificEquatorialHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^^ I feel like it’s a bit of what I said earlier.

She flipped out, something may have happened, but she ran to the police to be vindictive.

If they have a recording and witnesses who refute her claims then I really called it.

But I’ll leave the precious white girls alone.
But this what i said and y’all got mad at me :mindblown: