Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fast to cancel and claim there were other sources confirming it. Nobody looking into this woman's motivations.

Recanted fast. Eyewitness accounts refuting her claims.

Yet still the only person soiled by this is Majors, and he needs to spend the rest of his life atoning for something he might be completely innocent of. Utter bullshyt.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Gonna wait until all the facts come out :unimpressed:

I don’t trust these females and I damn sure don’t trust a white bytch. Folks ready to prey on a black man and see his downfall smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fast to cancel and claim there were other sources confirming it. Nobody looking into this woman's motivations.

Recanted fast. Eyewitness accounts refuting her claims.

Yet still the only person soiled by this is Majors, and he needs to spend the rest of his life atoning for something he might be completely innocent of. Utter bullshyt.

yeah personally…I’d drop that footage and put her name/face out there…but he’ll probably still be painted as the “bad guy” if he does that by these fair-weather fans

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah personally…I’d drop that footage and put her name/face out there…but he’ll probably still be painted as the “bad guy” if he does that by these fair-weather fans
Breh damned if he does, damned if he don't.
They nerve of these coli motherfukers flying in here to claim there was always something off about breh though.

If that is representative of people in real life, how quick are we to crucify our own?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome to modern society. Anytime a major story breaks it is broadcast across all of old and new media endlessly until interest has run it's course. The first few hours (or days) people are presented with same barebones version of a story, regardless, the more they consume that same story the more likely they are to draw a conclusion without waiting for anymore information to surface. Each time someone comes across this story it may as well be another allegation of violence. Within a few days Majors goes from being accused of an assault to being a violent, sociopathic bully who absolutely committed the crime all without having his day in court. This is why these allegations stick even when exonerated.

I think Majors has a chance to salvage his career. Even on a weekend, corporations and institutions will fall over themselves to severe ties with a toxic individual if necessary. The fact that he hasn't been fired immediately says they are willing to tolerate at least a bit of fallout. At least discussions were had if he makes it to Monday.

Majors as anything but a good actor is dead. He was on the cusp of being transcendent. He was next. I think he'll be able to make a career of playing villains and will become regarded as a go to character actor. Leading man roles beyond the MCU (if he holds on to it) are off the table for a number of years.

Nothing will happen to Majors. Folks will forget about this in a week and it will be back to normal. Media drives these narratives and the media and general public likes Majors. Likeability has always been a big factor in getting canceled. Corporate america let likeable guys like Charles Barkley, Snoop and 50 cent get away with things that others have got cancelled for. Plus Disney got too much money riding on him and they can keep his name out the news.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the footage is NEVER dropped or her name is not leaked..then you can bet for sure he did it
That's not true, cause people have already formed opinions. It's all confirmation bias now. People will see what they want to see. I already saw a twitter post to say if the video doesn't show anything he believes JM beat her outside the taxi.