Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I ASSUME YOU MISSED
THE HOMOSEXUALS AND CACS
COMING OUT OF THE SHADOWS
TO SAY THIS DUDE HAS BEEN ABUSING
WOMEN SINCE COLLEGE
AND NOW RANDOMS ARE SAYING
HE BULLYS THE CREW MEMBERS
ON THE SET OF HIS PROJECTS AS WELL.

ONCE THAT BUTTON IS PUSHED
THE SNOWBALL GETS ROLLING.
:devil:
:evil:

Oh nah i ain’t see all that. :huhldup:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
His lawyer in case anyone is interested

Priya-Chaudhry.jpg

ASP-PCLAW-Headshots-1087-scaled.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You keep running from the point YOU made breh:mjlol: I only brought up Equalizer because you brought up Liam Neeson while ignoring the fact that Denzel has been playing the same roles Neeson has

Do you just not remember what you said?
This is full Coli Breh debates Liam Neeson was a Jedi you think they didn't ask Denzel? I think that Mace Windu was gonna be a Black Manr egardless.

My point is for some reason Denz doesn't have an action figure Majors just got put on and he has one thaté either because Denz wasn't interested or they didn't offer him a part.
A superhero movie is different than an action movie.

Welsey had a little run in the Blade series but other than Will I don't see Brothers in lead roles in Blockbuster super special effects out superhero movies like that. But that could be because I don't normally watch movies like that.
I even used the example of Deniro who never did a superhero movie (that I heard of) and even then I said I could be wrong

This is about Majors getting hemmed up lets not have a debate where there isn't one

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I get why women are calling nikkas out for their hypocrisy on Majors… calling him effeminate etc… but it’s kinda wild how fast everybody is just done with this nikka over an allegation. No photos, no conviction, not even a victims side of the story. He’s just a piece of shyt abuser now in less than 24 hours.
Cuz all it takes is “allegations” for it to be a wrap regardless of innocence for some people. Other broads just start coming out the woodwork with their “truths” and other BS.

I had two producer homies and separate occasions get bodied by “allegations”. Even one one of them counter sued the lying broads and won his case, people was still looking at dude sideways. Took dude a few years to get back to being booked regularly.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I get why women are calling nikkas out for their hypocrisy on Majors… calling him effeminate etc… but it’s kinda wild how fast everybody is just done with this nikka over an allegation. No photos, no conviction, not even a victims side of the story. He’s just a piece of shyt abuser now in less than 24 hours.

A LOT of so called black folk HERE were quick to co-sign some random clout chasing CAC that J Majors is this American Psycho style historical pathological abuser :mjpls:

Like you said, NO receipts, NO investigations, NO conviction, NO evidence just CAC WORDS and it's "HE HAD TO HAVE DONE ALL THAT" because he's... a HETEROSEXUAL BLACK MALE:mjpls: