Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just think you need to watch the Equalizer movies because you're definitely wrong here :russ:

The Equalizer isn't a blockbuster and I don't mean it didn't make a zillion dollars what I mean is the super CGI Marvel movies have to make a billi just to break even. This did not.

I saw pieces of The Equalizer and just like the old show it was about young nikkas under estimating his old ass, even in this clip the dude called him Pops

Again people were low key surprised that Black Panther 1 did so well consider except for the white token all the heroes were white.

And they said that the second one slighlly under performed.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I get why women are calling nikkas out for their hypocrisy on Majors… calling him effeminate etc… but it’s kinda wild how fast everybody is just done with this nikka over an allegation. No photos, no conviction, not even a victims side of the story. He’s just a piece of shyt abuser now in less than 24 hours.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
FsIwELuX0AET3_i
Man he did that shyt :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
His team NEEDS to leak the video ASAP.

His name right now is being POISONED.
Yea they gotta be communicating with TMZ, leaking the Taxi Driver's statements and everything.

No video and they'll spin it as "controlling her" and paying the dude off.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Equalizer isn't a blockbuster and I don't mean it didn't make a zillion dollars what I mean is the super CGI Marvel movies have to make a billi just to break even. This did not.

I saw pieces of The Equalizer and just like the old show it was about young nikkas under estimating his old ass, even in this clip the dude called him Pops

Again people were low key surprised that Black Panther 1 did so well consider except for the white token all the heroes were white.

And they said that the second one slighlly under performed.
You keep running from the point YOU made breh:mjlol: I only brought up Equalizer because you brought up Liam Neeson while ignoring the fact that Denzel has been playing the same roles Neeson has

Do you just not remember what you said?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

DIRTY WHITE bytch
TRIED TO END HIS CAREER
BECAUSE HE GOT NEW bytchES...

GUESS SHE DIDNT REALIZE
THEY WERE BEING RECORDED.
:devil:
:evil:

At some point hoes are gonna realize that lit nikkas record EVERYTHING. Remember when Chris Borwn had a white bytch hostage in his crib? The swat Team came out and it was squashed? aroundthe same time two other bytches said that were raped guns was in the house and they were forced to drink period blood and that got squashed.

I;m sure Chris said bytch you know theres CCTV all over the place right?

This other accuser who ascused him of raping her on Didy's Yatcht homie released a whole year of texts of her begging to see him again.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I get why women are calling nikkas out for their hypocrisy on Majors… calling him effeminate etc… but it’s kinda wild how fast everybody is just done with this nikka over an allegation. No photos, no conviction, not even a victims side of the story. He’s just a piece of shyt abuser now in less than 24 hours.
It's because he's not classically good looking.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Plot thickens:jbhmm:This might turn into a debate about making false accusations in less than 48 hours:wow:This CAC's emotional crisis might have permanently damaged his name but it won't be to the extent of Nate Parker. Hope he learns from this, have to be super discerning with these:mjpls:women.