Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

DIRTY WHITE bytch
TRIED TO END HIS CAREER
BECAUSE HE GOT NEW bytchES...

GUESS SHE DIDNT REALIZE
THEY WERE BEING RECORDED.
:devil:
:evil:

If true this weirdo c00n @Ryze claimed her race has nothing to do with this story and a black woman is even more likely to get you hemmed up. :dead:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The witnesses mean less if she has marks and bruises consistent with her story

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Marvel sent the lawyers to help breh:whew:

TnDYTv3.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Let’s say he did do it.

Does he not deserve the chance for redemption? Can he not seek therapy, work on himself and come out a better person?

Those things are achievable.

If he did do this, if doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of his acting career. It may be the end of blockbusters, but he can still ply his craft.
How many more women u think gonna come forward with abuse allegations after this ?
And how many allegations are needed to get him outta here?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idk why people make assumptions on people they don't even know. I understand if it was a family member on either side but you should not even have a comment until full story comes out. Maybe I'm wrong thinking like this? :patrice:

No you're not wrong thinking that way. The people accusing him and the people blindly defending him are both foolish. None of us were there; picking a side is asinine. Same way I felt in the Tory vs Meg situation. How the hell can someone say he is innocent or guilty when they weren't there?

Last edited: