Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
His lawyer in case anyone is interested

Priya-Chaudhry.jpg

ASP-PCLAW-Headshots-1087-scaled.jpg

Lol you put a spoiler there and my dumb ass thought it was gonna be nudes or a OF lank :dead:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Let’s say he did do it.

Does he not deserve the chance for redemption? Can he not seek therapy, work on himself and come out a better person?

Those things are achievable.

If he did do this, if doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of his acting career. It may be the end of blockbusters, but he can still ply his craft.
I don't disagree. But, redemption is an older pre-2010's idea unfortunately. People have decided to create an environment where people are defined by the worst they have done instead of their life as a totality.

Perhaps, people who help fuel that cultural trend will have a moment of self-reflection as they are probably not perfect themselves. But, unlikely.

Redemption doesn't exist along side "cancel culture". It's antithetical to it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ironic that you mentioned Denzel getting up there because he's possibly going to be in the next Gladiator movie.

Now I don't know if he's doing any action scenes but he's probably not going to be just sitting around in a small cameo either.

Also they have Harrison Ford's geriatric self at 80 doing Indiana Jones again. :mjgrin:
Denzel shooting The Equalizer 3 right now

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't disagree. But, redemption is an older pre-2010's idea unfortunately. People have decided to create an environment where people are defined by the worst they have done instead of their life as a totality.

Perhaps, people who help fuel that cultural trend will have a moment of self-reflection as they are probably not perfect themselves. But, unlikely.
Man's lawyer say they have eye witness accounts and video, but Majors has already been crucified.

You hate to see it.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Yall joking but them rich executives couldn't afford to allow their newest cash cow KANG the conqueror get gunned up and clapped just yet. Infinity war/end game was a monumental hit partly due to Thanos. So best believe they gon make sure Majors skates through this scott-free, at least until Kang Dynasty has been released and made them 100s of mils.:skip: