Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

His Oscar is for playing a corrupt hood cop
I wonder how and why he was convinced to play that role, They probably told him that was the only way he was getting an Oscar.

I know he got an supporting Oscar for this:

But damnit he killed Matthew Broaderick in this and he was no slouch.

But that brings up another point when he did get a gong it was when he played against type i.e a Slave and a corrupt cop.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn’t. How many gay actors are fronting 100 million dollar movies?

That insincere “ oh that nig fruity” is a passive way of trying to get at some actors personal business that has nothing to do with why they are on screen.

It’s the same passive aggressive way of saying but not saying you are accusing those random tweets of doing. Building a narrative on unsubstantiated stuff to force a narrative onto a person, “ oh I heard he was gay”…”oh I heard he was abusive” and then people just run with it.
Calling a nikka gay is the opposite of passive:russ: if nikkas think he's gay for wearing pink they think he's gay. It's stupid but:manny: but when confronted with the stupidity of the argument, are they deleting the post/tweets? Again my issue is the throwing rocks and hiding your hands, ESPECIALLY in a situation this serious

There's still a matter of severity here. Gay accusations ain't the same as "history of violent behavior" accusations. Especially after a nikka just got arrested and could face jail time

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
damn did Samuel catch a stray? 🤣🤣🤣

just entered the thread....how random

Coincidentally I just finished True Romance and now I'm about to fie up The Long Kiss Goodnight
i fukk with Denzel and Sam two legends

went to see Creed too but I guess buddy done fukked up, hope it all works out for everyone involved

what's that Mase line?

"never been arrested for nothing domestic"

play to win

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
FsIwELuX0AET3_i

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, because she still liked him after
Yep, alledgelly she was in the car and got mad that she found out that he was fukking his old ass manager and she hit him first and he lost it because he was about to lose control of the car.

Just like Tiger Wood's ass whopping his wife found out he was cheating and whipped his ass while driving and he crashed (literally).

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Slightly different eras.

Although as we can see with Cosby bytches can bring up shyt from way back, Denzel got married early and to the extent that he did step out on his marriage ( only speculation) it was with primarly clouted people, That's why when Julia Roberts literally jumped into his arms no one dared to make the suggestion Denzel every went there.

Jamie dealt with honest Thots they came to parties got piped out went home and stayed quiet. When he heard that super head was at a party he went out of his way to aviod her.

You're 9 90's to the 2000's IG modelscan still stay in the game because they have demonstated the ability to keep their mouths shut.
You're still intentionally downplaying what he did voluntarily.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm wrong its just an opinion. But speaking over action movies blockbusters with Black Stars only became a thing with Will Smith and that was the Old Will so either casting directors ain't calling or Denz ain't picking up the phone.
I just think you need to watch the Equalizer movies because you're definitely wrong here :russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

It's a wrap, homie's cleared if she was white then homie will go Full Micheal Irvin if they try to cancel him.

If the nikka has any sense you will see him posted up at parties outside of the country more than you will see him in LA