Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The machine technically was behind CB because if it wasn't then he would have ended up in jail for beating Rihanna. Let's not act like people aren't paid out being out here for making certain situations go away and in most cases you'd never know the full truth.

Even in CB case, he got lucky that Karreuche just did a restraining order and didn't actually press charges against him.
C'mon my guy. You're a dude right? I guess you think the Machine did Tori in. It did but the reason homie didn't go to Jail for the Rhianna shyt is she refused to testify and he still got convicted.

But he didn't do time because Rhianna didn't cry on the stand like Meg did. And the reason Rhianna don't was because she didn't want the whole story out there.

In one way even though I'm a Meg critic I give her props for not falling back just because she was gonna look crazy out there.

nikkas could be horrible people but whatever happened between him a Karruche she didn't leave until bag was fully secured, at the end of the day she was liberated from behind that Forever 21 counter and she wasn't trying to go back to that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
C'mon my guy. You're a dude right? I guess you think the Machine did Tori in. It did but the reason homie didn't go to Jail for the Rhianna shyt is she refused to testify and he still got convicted.

But he didn't do time because Rhianna didn't cry on the stand like Meg did. And the reason Rhianna don't was because she didn't want the whole story out there.

In one way even though I'm a Meg critic I give her props for not falling back just because she was gonna look crazy out there.

nikkas could be horrible people but whatever happened between him a Karruche she didn't leave until bag was fully secured, at the end of the day she was liberated from behind that Forever 21 counter and she wasn't trying to go back to that.

Yeah, because she still liked him after

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Tori did his own self his by the actions that he did the machine. The machine didn't do that and it's irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Are you really going to sit here and pretend like people behind the scenes aren't influencing decisions and that having money and the machine behind you don't matter :mjlol:

Why do you think that the Dana White situation didn't gain traction like that even with him physically assaulting his wife on video even if she was the one that struck first?