Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He can mess with whoever he wants as long as they have his best interest at heart. If he has terrible discernment skills, that's unfortunate

If this woman lied, I'm gonna be so fukking mad. Lying hurts women who are actually assaulted. I'll never respect a woman who uses her white or other privilege to lie for kicks.
In his situation, it's going to be difficult for him to get the benefit of a doubt in whether he's truly innocent or if people behind the scenes (Disney) paid for the situation to go away. Disney has pull with the media to ensure that they won't tell the truth if there was a payoff.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about superhero movies you're the one that compared him to Liam Neeson when Denzel has the same type of 60 year old beating up 20 year olds roles
Maybe I'm wrong its just an opinion. But speaking over action movies blockbusters with Black Stars only became a thing with Will Smith and that was the Old Will so either casting directors ain't calling or Denz ain't picking up the phone.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
In his situation, it's going to be difficult for him to get the benefit of a doubt in whether he's truly innocent or if people behind the scenes (Disney) paid for the situation to go away. Disney has pull with the media to ensure that they won't tell the truth if there was a payoff.
His lawyer says they got video evidence

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The machine isn't behind Chris Brown and allegation after allegation gets swatted away. If a chick wants a bag more than she wants justice Disney doesn't have to pay a Dime.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Accusing a nikka of being gay for some pink pictures, while silly, is nowhere close to accusing a nikka of a history of violent crimes then deleting the tweets like "oh no people are being mean to me now". If you wanna call out every Coli nikka that called Major's gay knock yourself out. Nothing's stopping you:manny:

I don't know what Major's has done so far. That's the point. I called the author of those tweets and his kind weak because they causally throw out these serious accusations then run away when they're asked to stand behind their words and explain what they said. This makes the info they presented look funny. If Major's truly has that history and you're hitting and running with the information you're doing EVERYONE a disservice
No it isn’t. How many gay actors are fronting 100 million dollar movies?

That insincere “ oh that nig fruity” is a passive way of trying to get at some actors personal business that has nothing to do with why they are on screen.

It’s the same passive aggressive way of saying but not saying you are accusing those random tweets of doing. Building a narrative on unsubstantiated stuff to force a narrative onto a person, “ oh I heard he was gay”…”oh I heard he was abusive” and then people just run with it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this nikka was one of the main people jumping to conclusions. going to be interesting to see if what the lawyers says is true. He's got a full 24 hours of tweets to delete. LMAO

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The machine isn't behind Chris Brown and allegation after allegation gets swatted away. If a chick wants a bag more than she wants justice Disney doesn't have to pay a Dime.
The machine technically was behind CB because if it wasn't then he would have ended up in jail for beating Rihanna. Let's not act like people aren't paid out being out here for making certain situations go away and in most cases you'd never know the full truth.

Even in CB case, he got lucky that Karreuche just did a restraining order and didn't actually press charges against him.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They already finished this brotha, posts everywhere about him being a “vicious, cruel human being and a sociopath”. If this breh is innocent he needs to call his lawyer as one of the people to throw dirt on his name is a so called director.