Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So if I was gonna make a thread about you beating women, then said I couldn't share anymore because it wouldn't be fair on the victims, before deleting the original post because I got dog-piled it would all be fine? I mean, it could likely be an open secret :ohhh:
Why do you think I always bring up my rape charge? nikkas can make wild accusations about you without knowing the whole story.

I was charged with Rape (that's terrible and inexcuseable) but this was after the cops came on a distrubing the peace complaint with me throwing the girl out and her trying to make a play to stay.

Context matters.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We acting like them Equalizer movies don't exist?:mjlol:
That's different than Super Hero Movies.

At the end of the day Denzel is a Thespian he probably made Sam Jackson's career by turning down some of the c00n roles that Sam picked up.

Denzel didn't even want to play Black Man hood Thug roles he probably thinks he's above comic book shyt.

Low Key I was surprised to see Micheal Douglass playing 5th fiddle in Ant Man ( I didn't see the first one)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It matters if the machine wants you out of here. Mostly shyt is about stopping current bags the Cosby shyt picked up steam after he annouced a tour.

Denzel isn't done but now he's regulated to playing Old Man roles he's not getting the Liam Neeson 90 year old fukking up 20 year old's pass. But if theres fukkery on his jacket it can be brought up at any time.

That being said The sheas would be reluctant to throw him under the bus, he never said a word about Black women Their aunties love him and he stayed married to Pauletta instead of trading her in for Sanaa Lathan or Morgot Robbie.

Denzel got fat after filming fences and stopped keeping up his appearance on his own free will

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He also needs to stop messing with cac hoes as well:mjpls:

He can mess with whoever he wants as long as they have his best interest at heart. If he has terrible discernment skills, that's unfortunate

If this woman lied, I'm gonna be so fukking mad. Lying hurts women who are actually assaulted. I'll never respect a woman who uses her white or other privilege to lie for kicks.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's different than Super Hero Movies.

At the end of the day Denzel is a Thespian he probably made Sam Jackson's career by turning down some of the c00n roles that Sam picked up.

Denzel didn't even want to play Black Man hood Thug roles he probably thinks he's above comic book shyt.

Low Key I was surprised to see Micheal Douglass playing 5th fiddle in Ant Man ( I didn't see the first one)
I'm not talking about superhero movies you're the one that compared him to Liam Neeson when Denzel has the same type of 60 year old beating up 20 year olds roles

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ironic that you mentioned Denzel getting up there because he's possibly going to be in the next Gladiator movie.

Now I don't know if he's doing any action scenes but he's probably not going to be just sitting around in a small cameo either.

Also they have Harrison Ford's geriatric self at 80 doing Indiana Jones again. :mjgrin:
It's either Denz ain't got the pull to get butts in seats to see his old ass whip up on some youngin's or he's not bag chasing like that Harrison Ford is a great actor but he blew up as Han Solo.

But some nikkas see themselves above the bullshyt. Deniro did Bullwinkle solely to pay off an exwife and during a Press run on Leno Leno said You really don't want to do this do you?

If it doesn't involve 50 different facial expressions Deniro won't do it I beleive Denzel is the same way except I think that Denzel ain't doing shyt that makes Black people look bad other than Training Day.