Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not minimizing violence.

I’ve been physically harmed before. I just commented from a practical sense.

This is an abnormal situation and a calculated response should/would be the goal.

Once again “just leave it alone” was never said.

If you don’t understand the skepticism a black man would have with immediately getting the police involved then you have not been paying attention.

That’s all i’m trying to say. Even meg calculated that her life was way worse getting the police/media involved then it would have been had they handled it amongst themselves.
AND YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MEG TRIED TO KEEP THE POLICE OUT OF IT. TORY COULNT JUST BE QUIET, HE HAD TO RUB IT IN AND MAKE A SPECTACLE.

You can’t reason with the type of nikka who acts like that. THAT IS THE POINT.

These nikkas are habitual line steppers.

YOU DONT LET THAT SHYT RIDE.

That’s the point

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I just don’t get why these nikkas do this. Or put themselves in a situation like this.

If I was a single celeb EVERYTHING is on camera. And my security or my ppl always near by. I’m walking away from any altercations with women even if I know I’m in the right.

I got women for that.
I remember some retired pro athlete said he didn't even like being alone in elevators with women

That's how cautious he was. He said he would get right off the elevator.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
he was in both Dumbledore movies. and check my edit. JM's movie Devotion completely bombed at the box office. Yall claiming he the hottest thing in hollywood but the one movie he carried on his own went brick. I'm one of the few people on TLR that went and paid to see the movie. Most of yall claiming he's famous were likek "i didn't even know he had a movie out". LOL

stop fighting this hard for this side issue. LMAO.

Creed and ant man came out after devotion

Ezra is not more popular than majors stop it b

What movie has Ezra carried ?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Not minimizing violence.

I’ve been physically harmed before. I just commented from a practical sense.

This is an abnormal situation and a calculated response should/would be the goal.

Once again “just leave it alone” was never said.

If you don’t understand the skepticism a black man would have with immediately getting the police involved then you have not been paying attention.

That’s all i’m trying to say. Even meg calculated that her life was way worse getting the police/media involved then it would have been had they handled it amongst themselves.
If a woman is assaulted by a black man how long should she wait before telling the police since “immediately” getting the police involved makes black men “skeptical”?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Just wanna take the time out to say be like Keanu brehs

kreeves3-3deb.jpg

KEANU-4_5d09ce3cd50e4.jpeg

keanu-reeves-hover-hand-6.jpg.1200x1200.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
AND YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MEG TRIED TO KEEP THE POLICE OUT OF IT. TORY COULNT JUST BE QUIET, HE HAD TO RUB IT IN AND MAKE A SPECTACLE.

You can’t reason with the type of nikka who acts like that. THAT IS THE POINT.

These nikkas are habitual line steppers.

YOU DONT LET THAT SHYT RIDE.

That’s the point
Which is why he ended up where he deserved.

Again never said anyone should let anything ride.

Megs own words were in the immediate aftermath she felt calling the police and media were literally destructive to her own life and his. And she is a star with millions of dollars behind her and bullets in her foot.

Presumably this woman has much less leverage and much less evidence. She’s already been choked. I’m advocating for her to be subject to less abuse, not more.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Creed and ant man came out after devotion

Ezra is not more popular than majors stop it b

What movie has Ezra carried ?
i said they were about the same. LOL. people were talking like JM is head and shoulders more famous. JM is just blowing up amongst black people so people on here are claiming he's more famous.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tbh this is light by Hollywood standards. All he has to do is get a good lawyer and pay his girl to recant her story.

He will lose all the recent goodwill he had and being the “it” black male actor tho. He can lay low and still be in these movies.

In short… people don’t really care

I ASSUME YOU MISSED
THE HOMOSEXUALS AND CACS
COMING OUT OF THE SHADOWS
TO SAY THIS DUDE HAS BEEN ABUSING
WOMEN SINCE COLLEGE
AND NOW RANDOMS ARE SAYING
HE BULLYS THE CREW MEMBERS
ON THE SET OF HIS PROJECTS AS WELL.

ONCE THAT BUTTON IS PUSHED
THE SNOWBALL GETS ROLLING.
:devil:
:evil:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, here's how bizarro world is responding

:dead:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Majors has a right to defend himself against the allegations of course. Unfortunately I just came across a report that wasn’t from randoms. Two directors and have now come forward to say he’s abusive and that his behavior was known among those in his drama schools circles.

I’ve enjoyed him as Kang as well as his other work. I’ve been looking forward to how his career plays out and his future as Kang.

However I don’t do celebrity worship and I don’t do “I must defend black men no matter what they do”. If he’s an abuser he needs to face the full repercussions for it. I also despise woman beaters.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile, here's how bizarro world is responding

:dead:
Don't post that white supremacist site in here:camby:

Those bytches can die and GO TO HELL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If a woman is assaulted by a black man how long should she wait before telling the police since “immediately” getting the police involved makes black men “skeptical”?
Again this is not a normal situation.

In a normal situation between two normal people, If you are with a boyfriend/girlfriend and they get violent in any way you should just leave them the fukk alone.

Police should be involved if they in some way physically or verbally make you feel the police are a requirement for your safety.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let’s say he did do it.

Does he not deserve the chance for redemption? Can he not seek therapy, work on himself and come out a better person?

Those things are achievable.

If he did do this, if doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of his acting career. It may be the end of blockbusters, but he can still ply his craft.