Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Majors has a right to defend himself against the allegations of course. Unfortunately I just came across a report that wasn’t from randoms. Two directors and have now come forward to say he’s abusive and that his behavior was known among those in his drama schools circles.

I’ve enjoyed him as Kang as well as his other work. I’ve been looking forward to how his career plays out and his future as Kang.

However I don’t do celebrity worship and I don’t do “I must defend black men no matter what they do”. If he’s an abuser he needs to face the full repercussions for it. I also despise woman beaters.

Link to two directors please ?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Just wanna take the time out to say be like Keanu brehs

kreeves3-3deb.jpg

KEANU-4_5d09ce3cd50e4.jpeg

keanu-reeves-hover-hand-6.jpg.1200x1200.jpg

Shannon Sharpe could learn from that

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"That's a question you'd have to ask Johnathan and the other party associated with that story. Sure, we've worked on a few projects together, but it's not like we have monitors on each other to track what we do or where we are 24/7. Besides, given the fact that the situation is still under investigation, I don't think it's appropriate for me to broach that subject at this point in time." is what I'd coach him to say ad nauseum upon being asked that question.

Basically, a diplomatic way of stating: "We're co-workers, you idiot. I ain't that nikka's keeper. The fukk you asking me for?" :unimpressed:
The marketing strategy for Creed was them playing footsie during the whole promo run
And they said they wanted to collab in the future like Robert deniro and al Pacino

He going to have to move a little differently than that

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just wanna take the time out to say be like Keanu brehs

kreeves3-3deb.jpg

KEANU-4_5d09ce3cd50e4.jpeg

keanu-reeves-hover-hand-6.jpg.1200x1200.jpg
This too, he could be a low key germaphobe, have wierd sexual hang ups but appearing to go out of his way to NOT touch these hoes would make any accuser of him look wierd.

He also might really be one of these extreme one women Men his wife looks way older than him.

Pierce Robertson's wife is fat again all good PR when the #MeToo wolves come for you.

In general having a wife that's not the flyest bytch in the world is a good look all around. The bytch knows what you look like and what she looks like and more willing to forgive a certain amount of slip ups as long as she's not thristy for attention.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Which is why he ended up where he deserved.

Again never said anyone should let anything ride.

Megs own words were in the immediate aftermath she felt calling the police and media were literally destructive to her own life and his. And she is a star with millions of dollars behind her and bullets in her foot.

Presumably this woman has much less leverage and much less evidence. She’s already been choked. I’m advocating for her to be subject to less abuse, not more.
He ended up where he deserved because she moved forward legally.

Same with Carl Crawford suddenly apologizing.

Men treat women a certain way when they assume you have no protection or won’t seek justice.

Naw, Tory got knocked off that high horse when Meg pursued justice.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a history of repeatedly fukking up and getting second chances due to his talent\potential

Dude got kicked out of multiple schools and ended up at Yale.

I’ve seen stories like his before. Someone will always take a chance on him but he’s definitely got issues.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He ended up where he deserved because she moved forward legally.

Same with Carl Crawford suddenly apologizing.

Men treat women a certain way when they assume you have no protection or won’t seek justice.

Naw, Tory got knocked off that high horse when Meg pursued justice.
She didn’t move forward legally.

That was a criminal case the prosecutors decided to pursue initially without her involvement.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
School me on Trump, Majorie Taylor Greene and Tucker Carlson's "debate skills" when it comes to their rhetoric... Lie, lie some more... get caught in lies...blame everyone else :mjlol:
You answered your question. They stand in their bullshyt:manny: they're also the ones making constant power moves that everybody complains l, yet does little much else about:manny:

Compare that to that series of tweets where this nikka makes potentially life altering accusations, then pulls the "probably gonna delete this" bytch nikka moves at the first sign of confrontation

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Creed and ant man came out after devotion

Ezra is not more popular than majors stop it b

What movie has Ezra carried ?

Ezra is literally carrying The Flash but DC is hiding him because they know he's trash. But they're hoping they can thread the needle and get people to watch the film, ignore him and focus more on Michael Keaton.

Ironically though this will probably destroy those plans.

Also they've spoken about him going to therapy and continuing to work for them. While other actors have had their careers destroyed for far less.

Last edited: